Provenance: PRC, Hunan
Body: 4/5
Face: 4/5
Massage: Middling
Nuru: Phenomenal
Suction: Significant
GFE: 5/5
Language: Speaks Canto, Mandarin, and some English
Price: 1100 for 60 min nuru massage plus HJ/BJ (plus 100 tip for making me paint her whole back)

NOTE: she's only her for 3 more days on this go-around. If you like what you hear, go ASAP

Dr. Freud, I have a confession to make: I love absurdly large mammaries, the kind that I could see myself being smothered in and slowly losing the ability to breathe. The only form of autoerotic axphiation I could see myself partaking in is a faceplant into some irresponsibly large natural tits. The subjects of conversation I've seen regarding Demi: 1.) are those photos real 2.) if they are, what do they look like once the top is popped.

I'll say this—I enjoyed the hell out of them. They sag, to be sure. They don't look like chewed up 4-kids-later milf balloons with no air left in them. They don't look lopsided or anything. They just...sag a bit. Can you blame them? They're each the size of a ballerina's head! So if you're looking for perky or unnatural stand-at-attention bolt ons, you'll be let down. But I was happy to be smothered back and front, up and down, in these lovely jugs.

But even if she woke up tomorrow with little A-cups, she'd still be worth visiting (for me) because of her real girl-next-door vibe. She was immediately and continually sweet throughout our session. We flirted and joked. She didn't immediately go for the babygirl slut thing that some do like "oohh, did you bring me a dick, daddy?!?" or any of that BS. Just some sensuality, some putting-me-at-ease, and a nice connection.

Showered alone, laid on the table. Took out my phone and was opening the translate app and I bumped the flashlight. I said "oops, shit." I felt bad because I was worried she would think I was trying to sneak a pic or something and she'd be put off for the session. But she was nice about it when I showed her the app. I am...dumb.

We talked some on the app, but honestly her English isn't bad at all. We also joked in my bad canto a bit, but then the nuru gel went on and I got quiet. I was feeling the mounds conform to my legs, my ass, my back, my neck. Her fingers flitted over my skin, especially the inner thigh and then she slide fluidly through my crack, hitting my arsehole with her alternating thumbs in a move I think of as ringing the doorbell. Some cupping of balls, some grabbing of cock. Then I laid her down and massaged her for awhile. She moaned deeply and wanted me to keep going. This got me hard. I explored every inch, but then she said it was her turn. She laid me down on my back and started to suck me off (through some cellophane, as usual at K2) then a nice handjob with nipple suction. I asked for titfuck and she gave me a big smile. Damn, I wish I had a video of this. My cock vanished amidst the flesh of a horny Hunanese hussy and I couldn't  have been happier. I wanted to nut that way but the angle wasn't quite right on the bed. (I've found that titfucking works best is a.) your'e in a chair and she's bobbing up and down or b.) she's on her back and just smashing them together while you sweat it out on top without collapsing her ribcage.

She let me lay her down for a little non-penetrative doggy: sliding dick in crack, getting the right kind of pressure and friction and then BAM—Jackson Pollack ropes up her back. We cleaned off, showered off, and I got her (non-sharable) WeChat. (Cute thing about her Wechat: I asked for it afterwards, she added me, and her display name on it is H. I raised an eyebrow and said "H?" She said "A B C D E F G" then pointed to her tits and said "H".) She promised to treat me to hotpot if I make it over the border.

She's only around for 3 more days, so if you're interested after reading my ramblings, I'd say pull the trigger on this one. I've had a few unremarkable trips to the spas lately and this one stood out, luckily.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Boredbored   23-4-2024 04:09  Acceptance  +2   Could you pm her WeChat contact? Thanks
Hobbier   17-4-2024 14:06  Karma  +4   I’ve seen a few Hunanese of those. They remind me of 田中瞳’s. How are her areolas?
personpaul   7-3-2024 16:17  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   7-3-2024 13:24  Karma  +4   Intriguing. Face anything like in first pic?
pinkrabbit   6-3-2024 15:15  Karma  +3   Awesome! So big so good. how did you get in contact with them?
HKS77   4-3-2024 20:05  Karma  +5   
wingardium   4-3-2024 12:35  Karma  +2   Not the poster but would love to get in touch with KMIA :)
JasonWu   1-3-2024 11:48  Acceptance  +1   Sounds great!
Smatte   1-3-2024 10:40  Karma  +5   Thanks
Sandwhale   29-2-2024 18:22  Karma  +5   haha nice
Baozibj   29-2-2024 12:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dadumdum   28-2-2024 23:26  Karma  +6   
calaisien   28-2-2024 23:14  Karma  +6   
Jclaudepandamme   28-2-2024 21:13  Karma  +3   I didn't have time to go yet, but was hoping a bro would report. thanks!
myketin   28-2-2024 21:02  Karma  +3   I hope to make some time these days and visit her
420man4life   28-2-2024 20:47  Karma  +4   Nice read, face accurate to pics?
HKGPeter   28-2-2024 19:53  Karma  +3   Thank you!
shyrocket   28-2-2024 19:51  Karma  +3   Sounds fantastic - contact?
zbmthethird   28-2-2024 19:26  Karma  +5   As a fellow boobs man, i salute you! If i had that wechat i'd be heading over the border frequently!
___ybc
Nookie Newbie

UID 302475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2024 20:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What is kmia? sorry, new to this but very interested in trying haha

Recent Ratings
boscitc   29-2-2024 06:25  Acceptance  +1   One line: Ask by using the rating system and I’ll tell ya! ☺️ under the post, click rate, assign the number, and I’ll ...