Subject: [SWITZERLAND][ZURICH] - Gia from MaXim Massage
  This thread has been closed by Susanlixxx at 9-4-2024 03:54. 
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7709
Posts 427
Karma 7631
Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2024 13:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SWITZERLAND][ZURICH] - Gia from MaXim Massage

Date: Sunday, 25-February 2024
Name: Gia
Link: https://www.zuerich-massage.com/
Ethnicity: Romanian
Face: 3/5
Body: 1/5
GFE:  0/5
Price: 220CHF
Repeat: Yes to shop, Gia was great, but will try others

When I was in Zurich back in November I didn’t end up punting at all because I wasn’t feeling great, but when I was doing my research I found a massage place that was literally right across the street from the hotel (Kameha Grand Zurich) I was staying at  called Maxim Massage. Prices are reasonable for Zurich I suppose, but a bit on the high side.

Anyway, Sunday night in Zurich seems pretty quiet so decided to try MaXim, it was a short Uber from the Hotel I was staying at in the city this time. When I booked there were three girls working and didn’t request anyone, figured I’d just roll the dice to check the place out… turns out that was fine. When I got there, the Mamsan explained that all massages (~220 CHF for 1 hour) come with happy ending. Some girls do extras, some don’t. She then proceeded to give me a lineup, bringing each available girl out to me one at a time and explaining whether they are open to extras or not. Gia was the less attractive of the two, but spoke English and didn’t offer any extras, which was fine because she was a larger girl, and I really wanted was a massage and happy ending, and she delivered wonderfully.

I won’t go into details but she did a great job of some good pressure on some areas of my body, mixed very sensual light touches and a nice amount of teasing my balls and ass while I was laying on my stomach. The HJ was really good as she didn’t just jackhammer, she was massaging me and gently stroking and then stopped periodically to focus on the massage, making for a very nice teaase and eventual release.

Gia was super nice and we had a great connection, the massage was good, the HJ was great.

There are a few girls on the current roster that I wished were working - Olivia, Flory, and Cloe. I could have picked Zoe, who was originally on my list, but she doesn’t speak English and wasn’t as smiling / bubbly as Gia was, another reason I picked Gia (but Zoe was better looking).

Anyway, I’ll repeat at the shop for sure.

[ Last edited by  hkpunter999 at 26-2-2024 13:21 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Breakfasttime00   4-3-2024 13:40  Karma  +2   
halfclover   26-2-2024 15:23  Karma  +10   Thanks for posting!
Skepti10   26-2-2024 14:38  Karma  +8   
Laszlo   26-2-2024 14:28  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report