Subject: Cherish Spa - Sheung Wan HK (Crap)
Eliperc
Musky Member

UID 300849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 5
Karma 129
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-1-2024
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2024 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cherish Spa - Sheung Wan HK (Crap)

Might need a break after another crap experience just a day after this one https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Date & Time of Session: 25/02
Name: -
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/B37262-SW-SPA-CherishSPA.html?ref=Search[region]
Agent: -
Nationality & Language: Chinese, little english.
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 150cm
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: -
PSE: -
Price & Session Length: 600HKD Oil massage with HE
Repeat: No

As i'm only interested in a good Thai Massage with a HE I might have chosen the wrong establishment to get what I was looking for but please see for my experience of this.

When I arrived it was good to see 2 girls as I usually don't like booking I usually don't have a choice who I see. The place seemed clean enough compared to others and it had private rooms which was nice.

I chose the shorter girl as thats more my thing.

Part 1 - As soon as I showered and laid on the bed and the massage started I knew it was going to be a crap experience, she just pushed along my spine for what seemed to be 10 mins dry with no oil. As I always want a thai oil massage they generally are all the same and I knew this wasn't going to be that at all.

As i've stated in previous posts I'm pretty non confrontation but I thought after the previous days experience at Pattaya Spa I should just change girls. I asked the women if I could change girls she didn't want to do that at all she said the other girl was no longer available anymore, I told her I was really wanting a thai oil massage (through phone translation) and she told me 'no worries can do'. She pulled out the oil and started massaging her version of a Thai Oil, it was quite bad but I just tried to relax. She was all over the place, then all of a sudden she decided to pop a pimple on my back haha talk about non relaxing that shit fucking hurts.

I kept going with it then she eventually told me to flip after caressing the back of my nuts with her nails which I didn't find arousing at all.

Part 2 - She got a sheet and put in on her thighs and sat between my legs will she massaged and caressed my LB and surround areas. It wasn't so bad but it was really soft and delicate (which isn't my thing) she eventually stopped playing with any other part on my body and just focused on LB. I kind of forced myself to and she cleaned up and asked me what next. I still had 20 mins but the experience was so not my thing I told her we were finished she look confused I paid her she gave me my change and I left.

Again as stated what im interested in might not be what everyone is wanting, they did offer FS here so maybe thats what they're good at, but a good relaxing massaging with happy ending is definitely not their forte i'd suggest finding somewhere else.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   25-2-2024 20:21  Karma  +10   Their faces say "Honey Trap". I do not ANY decent in Sheung Wan for massage + HE (only). better luck in Wanchai with ...