Name : Nara

Nationality & Language : thai
Height : 160cm
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Price & Session Length: 1800 baths for 60min
Repeat : Did it

I contacted the spa via link and got a swift response with photos and price. Booked Muay but when I showed up she had already a customer. I complained but what should I do. So they presented me two other girls which seemed very young. As I thing the girls should be at least 20 when they work in this business I ask for the age. mamasan and Nara assured me they are over 20, the police do checks on them frequently so I decided to take her.
She took me to a very clean, spacious and bright room. Shower together with teasing of LB. I have to mention that she behaved very shy, I could sense that she genuinely wanted to make everything right. After drying she gave me a rather soft massage, definitely not her strength in regards to skills. I turn around, she continued a bit and tried to put a cover on for cbj but failed so she decided to go bbbj. Well, that was way better than the massage. I then put the condom on myself and we started cg. I really enjoyed the whole shebang that followed: mish, dfk, date, ds which she seemed to enjoy as well (or she is a talented actor) as she was really wet. It took about 10 min to

If you are after a pse with big boobs, she isn’t your type. But if you look for someone cute, she is a good option.