Subject: Heavenly Oral from Thai King Hing 8F (8c6)
Kudi_Galore
Nookie Newbie

UID 293936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 3
Karma 71
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2024 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Heavenly Oral from Thai King Hing 8F (8c6)

Thread Subject: Great Service in King Hing - Mong Kok
Date & Time of Session:  23/2/2024 20:30
Name:  Rich
Link: -
Agent: -
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks little English, can hold a very basic conversation.
Face:  6/10
Body: 7/10
Height: Petite
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  $400 + $100 tip (30 minutes but I was there for almost an hour)
Repeat: If I get a chance to.

Fellas! I went to JSL on Thursday 22/2/24 had a look around, and did  not fancy any one there. Walked away without any action. Decided to hit KH in Mong kok on Friday. Had a look up and down the building. there was some decent Thai ladies around for the taking. Made a mental note of the lady in 8C6. After enquiring with her she was asking $400 including bare oral and kissing. Decided to book her. Got into the room and undressed followed by a shower with some LFK and a bj in the shower.

Got out dried of then straight to action with uncovered oral. Boy was she good at oral!!! She took her time lots of tongue action and generally fantastic oral. I had to ask her a few questions in between just so I don't come to quick. I already said to her at this stage that her oral skills are exquisite. She replies yes, all the clients say that about her!!!I really settled only for oral, but after having had quiet a bit of it, i decided...nah i need to tap that petite behind! I carry my own condoms Durex, it helps me to last longer. Any way we got busy in mish, Jeez! I had her legs on my shoulders and i was penetrating her deep. She was making all the right noises and I started laying down the hammer so to speak! Built up the pace and she was taking it like a champ. Anyway, decided to change over to doggy, pounded away once more when I could feel the cramps coming on in my thighs. Ran 3km in the afternoon and decided to go punt i know, it was not the best decision. lesson learned.

Anyway, the little man was a little sensitive now, and the blood flow to my thighs from the cramp made me go soft. I wrenched of the rubber and switched immediately to oral, but i was struggling to finish. Anyway I'm past the 30 minutes now moving more towards 1 hour. She did not complain about the time or have a negative attitude towards me. She looked at me and said why you not finishing? is it me? asking if she was the problem. I reassured her that it was all me and she was performing fantastic. I was ready to throw in the towel, but she was having none of it! Anyway she took that as a personal challenge and went to work on the oral, she was hoovering me up like a champ. Any way, i stood up and she went on her knees and really amped it up. Fellas she literally hoovered the cum out of my nuts and I blew the load of all loads into her mouth! She kept on sucking me and drained the last drop out of my little man.

This was undoubtedly the best blow and best service that i received from a working girl she was a literal champ and her attitude towards me was really good. My only regret is taking just $500 in cash with me, I would have easily tipped $200 extra if i had more cash on me because the service was fantastic. Im only writing this review because i feel that a girl that gives this good service needs our support. Fellas, go out there and try her out. Have fun and lets appreciate the girls that go all out to satisfy us Johns! Feel free to comment on my review if you have an encounter with her. Share this with the seniors on the forum if you like.

Recent Ratings
Sfsd25   5-4-2024 14:28  Acceptance  +1   
frankpot2   23-3-2024 00:15  Acceptance  +1   I’m definitely stopping by 8f when I arrive in HK.
Jkuud   3-3-2024 08:31  Acceptance  +1   Nice review! Sounds like a promising place to visit
firsttimelong   2-3-2024 00:30  Karma  +1   sounds nice, any idea if she's still there?
nitesky6888   26-2-2024 02:37  Karma  +10   Glad it was good!
Westside88s   25-2-2024 06:01  Acceptance  +1   Great review. Prob bc I'm a noob but had a hard time deciphering somethings. In case any other noobs confused: Googled ...
boscitc   24-2-2024 23:43  Karma  +8   The mid-fuck cramp!
povar123   24-2-2024 08:49  Karma  +4   Dark skinned?
slickric423   24-2-2024 01:55  Karma  +5   
Leftleg28   23-2-2024 23:33  Karma  +3