Body: 4/5
Height:  5'5/5'4?? smaller than me am 5'7
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 6/5 ( willing to please )
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $400 for 1 shot, i went for 2 $800 plus tips
Repeat: Yes for sure

Been a while since i last reported, KH building, 10th floor, turn left from the lift and next left in the room with 6 doors of thai's... dont go right side they all LB..
not much pickings around this time of the day, saw on the door can finih mouth n bj no condom, rang the bell, 400 a pop and she said very gd service for u.
why the fuck not went in, she young looking not the very slender type, but not cubby either, she as slight love handles and i think just over B cup maybe c cup breasts idk can grab with ur hand! big enough but not huge.
2 tats on her back a a big one and smaller ish one. showered ... her shower room is blocked so u walking into a swamp ish shower.. kinda gross.
laid on bed, this where the magic happened, her BJ was gd, she went straight to  deepthroat there n then i ask her 2 times and cim!  we had to use google translate.... and she said ok!
BBBJ and CIM for first shot, then 2nd shot more BBBJ and fucking, followed by me be tired, and she ripped the dom off , i went abit limp from all the exercises... the went straight to throating until i was rock soild and CIM again..... amazing! sec time she was on her knees while am on the bed sat down. fucking her mouth, making the saliva drip out of her mouth and all the gaging noises and shit.. plus she had great handle bars... her hair style was plaited  hair with the 2 ponytails at the side ... it was meant to be to be used as handles LOL

downside... she aint the best looker, also she has baby hair on her arms and kinda moustache out line.
plus side... she really  willing to please and make sure her service is good.. nice body shape! she wasnt full shaven more, trimmed triangle.  more like a next door girl type.

she did'nt even say any upcharge for me for the CIM, no up selling either! Great find for early bird
said she be ard another 2weeks..
on the same floor there are other rooms that says finish in mouth add 100 hkd.... but they had please wait sign so didnt see the girls.

Recent Ratings
Vitalisofgaza   26-2-2024 16:02  Acceptance  +2   
Hobbier   23-2-2024 16:53  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   23-2-2024 16:14  Karma  +3