Karma 1753
Acceptance 386
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2024 20:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KingHing Mong Kok 90% sure post op LB

so visited the King Hing building and saw a fairly cute great ass/figure thai Russian mix   said 19yo and $500 including  kissing lick pussy and two

King Hing. Mongkok
name.   forgot
age said 19.  dubious

face.  cute
body hot
service 8.5/10

cost $500

room on 10th floor right corridor.   A4

so I was looking around and decided this blonde mixed  one looked hot.  small hands reasonably small feet   no adams apple.  

into room and "she" was  saying she desperately wanted to suck my cock..   

into room stripped off , she asked to shower but id just showered before leaving home.. offered a rinse but she took my cock straight into her mouth

fake tits and a odd looking pussy started to make me think this is a post op.  and after trying to eat her out I was even more sure .  that's one odd looking pussy.   anyway im in for a penny so in for a
pound    as they say so on with the rain cover and in I go,,    pounding away in mish some LFk and was still unsure if ladyboy post op or not.  so I asked to bang it doggy in the back door but that wasn't allowed.  carried on doggy. but just was no feeling so was struggling   

eventually ended up her giving me a hand job. while I fingered her hole.. this is when I really felt something odd like a little hole like the  Eye of her old cock in the flaps.

normally wouldn't bother me  but for some reason just couldn't finish.  she was genuinely disappointed at not making me   and in small talk after I showered and getting dressed told me didn't want me to visit again unless could cum for her.

im 90%sure a post op and as id already upset her I didn't dare ask.

a sweet girl but just couldn't cum so off I trotted and  had anotherr punt      

Report on that next

Recent Ratings
banter141a   15-4-2024 12:32  Acceptance  +5   
monogamous   11-3-2024 07:41  Karma  +3   
JasonWu   1-3-2024 14:03  Acceptance  +1   horrifying
Vitalisofgaza   26-2-2024 16:01  Acceptance  +2   
lively192   23-2-2024 15:54  Karma  +4   
jackgoro   22-2-2024 12:00  Karma  +5   went yesterday, 2nd floor there one with massive tits, ain't a looker thou. 400 hkd thou, fucking worth it