Height : 140cm
Face : 8/10
Body : 6/10
Skill : 5/10
Service : 5/10
GFE : 5/10
Price & Session Length: 2400 baths for 60m +200 tips
Repeat:  no

First day of 2024 and I was walking around at noon looking to give LB a treat for the new year, I actually wanted to have the Countdown with a nice lady on my bed but hadn't found any that would be game or proven too be good, also difficult making excuse with friends/co-workers about not participating in general new years eve party.

Most places looked empty with few ladies inside, I actually entered 3 shops before finding my way in to Aurora shop. Inside was like other shop slim pickings, guessing the good ones already had dates    I was shown 4 ladies most slim and young, same same too me, I picked Ann she was sitting down so I didn't notice how short she was until I stood up and paid Mama

I tried looking at the website for her but she ain't listed there. She probably the shortest one so far I had. We went up to the room. She is average built so she has meat on her body and not to skinny boned. what I liked about her was she had thick hair and darker tanned skin. I would almost say she was indonesian or something. very cute/beautiful/sexy at the same time.

Since she was so young not so PSE or free spirited with her service. after undressing she was so shy she told me to stand in shower while she took of her clothes    super shy
Anyways shower was very mechanical according to script not so much extras, I was only turned on due to her SYT-body.. so basically shower was just plain service with me feeling her up.

onto Bed side I wanted to take charge but I didn't want to scare her off, so I let her do her thingy with B2B massage, she applied lots of oil/gel and gave my backside lots of titty rubbing. I kept looking at her on the side mirror but she kept pushing my head down  after she finished she told me shower to wash of the gel/oil. I said ok ok .

Now onto the main dish, I'm on my back side and she looks adorably small and cute with her thick long hair , she starts with simple nipple teasing while gently stroking LB. I was semi-hard when she took out the rubber, she didn't do BBBJ only CBJ  but anyways I went along with. it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be cause she was on my right side looking straight into the mirror and I could see her gobbling down on LB, LB was enjoying it and it was quite decent I must say. even though mechanical. I enjoyed the view.

To the sex now: she mounted me and started riding me, here is where she went little erotic movie star on me, she kept looking back and forth to the mirror and throwing her hair side ways  also making the grunting noises grinding me i couldn't stop smiling after about 5 min she seemed tired and dismounted me and got on all four. So i got some cute ass doggy style from her, she actually had meat on her ass so it felt great, i made her go back and forth on me. it was so nice i got carried away and slapped her cheeks she got startled and giggled saying jib/jab and giggled even more. I couldn't resist smacking a few times more and she did the same giggle and jib/jab moaning. I let her continue back and forth and she teased me back with stopping her sexy hips from moving(guess she got tired) so I would take charge. I grabbed her hips tightly and started banging her this made me reach my point to  

Then she gave me some more massage and chitchat with her phone app translator....she wished me Happy new year and told me I was her first client of 2024 and she wished my good fortune and start

We showered and then gave me little hugs and kisses to go with her tip and then I smacked her tushy while going out the room also an extra smack walking the stairs

Recent Ratings
travelfreak   25-2-2024 21:44  Karma  +2   Great review
Westside88s   21-2-2024 21:34  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   21-2-2024 08:26  Karma  +4   
SalesGuy555   21-2-2024 02:01  Karma  +2   
PCP   20-2-2024 14:50  Acceptance  +1   Your reviews are great!
mycibai   20-2-2024 10:52  Karma  +2   
Leftleg28   20-2-2024 07:07  Karma  +2   
Haru021   20-2-2024 02:07  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   20-2-2024 01:21  Acceptance  +1   
samboitee   19-2-2024 22:10  Karma  +3