Registered 31-12-2023
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2024 09:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Manila / Philippines] Kemosabe - Kian

Date of Session: February 2024
Name: Kian
Link: https://manilatonight.com/topic/58159-kemosabe-spa-makati/ / Viber: (0910) 462 4040
Nationality & Language: Filipino, English
Height: 5’3
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: P2,850 for 90 minutes
Return: Different therapist, maybe

For a more detailed review of the Kemosabe establishment feel free to check my review here, as I'll be focusing on the therapist for this one:
https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=91028

Let's get to the looks first. Like many of the masseuses here in Kemosabe, Kian is a genuine local beauty with Filipina features and light morena skin. Body-wise, she does have baby fat on her but not intrusive at all for the experience. The reason why I gave her a three is because her tits have obviously gone through a lot of wear and tear. Not a slight on her as that's uncontrollable on the WG's end, but based on her reviews in other websites you'd think they were talking about a goddess.

Attitude wise, she's pretty cool. As a veteran, she's generally more mature-sounding than the other masseuses in Kemosabe but you'll still have a lot of fun with her. Nice low voice that kind of reminds me of ScarJo.

For the service, massage is as always top notch. Paid for the standard massage + topless handjob. She squeezed through most of my back pain and the thigh teasing was immense. She's also very patient and (literally) hands on in the happy ending part, accepting most of my requests (light prostate, hard linggam, etc.) with no issue. The highlight was probably her sucking and biting my nips like a true seductress. Unfortunately though, she does not do DFK which has always been a hit or miss in Kemosabe.

Overall, a pretty good experience but as I'm growing older I realize Kemosabe is getting a bit too expensive for what it is they offer. For future punts, I'll probably be back to ones with FS that don't cost a pretty penny.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
personalphysio   24-4-2024 00:55  Acceptance  +1   great insight! Have read that Kelly and Kian are most requested in Kemosabe
facelessvoid21   17-3-2024 11:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
animalstyle211   16-3-2024 11:35  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
SalesGuy555   15-3-2024 03:40  Karma  +2   
rengoverade   19-2-2024 13:22  Acceptance  +4   
haruki0069   17-2-2024 16:34  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   16-2-2024 18:22  Karma  +2   
JSH0073R   16-2-2024 11:56  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   16-2-2024 08:15  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   16-2-2024 00:15  Karma  +6   interesting, she has been there quite a while. a returnee if i'm not mistaken
Jjaa123   15-2-2024 18:42  Karma  +3   
boscitc   15-2-2024 17:43  Karma  +8   
halfclover   15-2-2024 13:46  Karma  +10   
JackTheBat   15-2-2024 10:17  Karma  +10   "ones with FS that don't cost a pretty penny"...Quezon City or Makati?

A simple epicurean philosopher
22gingham
Lustful Lord

UID 300408
Digest Posts 0
Credits 651
Posts 40
Karma 641
Acceptance 190
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-12-2023
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2024 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 22gingham's post

@JackTheBat: \"ones with FS that don\'t cost a pretty penny\"...Quezon City or Makati?

Quezon City blows Makati out in everything in terms of punting. They have mid to high-end spas with outcall options, establishment massage parlors with varying prices if you're on a budget, and KTVs with WGs.

In my opinion, most Makati establishments are only frequented and even considered because of its convenience and the general allure of the city itself. But if you're able to brave through some traffic, QC is where both locals and foreigners can enjoy the best of Filipina WGs.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   15-2-2024 19:05  Karma  +10   Reports with FAQ-type information are encouraged. TIA, gentlemen.
halfclover   15-2-2024 17:27  Karma  +5   Thanks for follow up

halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2024 13:53  Profile P.M. 
Have you spent time in Angeles?
If so, how would you compare Quezon to the girls/services/establishments in Angeles?
22gingham
Lustful Lord

UID 300408
Digest Posts 0
Credits 651
Posts 40
Karma 641
Acceptance 190
Reading Access 40
Registered 31-12-2023
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2024 15:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 halfclover's post

I haven't, but I wouldn't suggest it.

Based in both hearsay and in local forums, Angeles today is far from what was once its heyday, not to mention it's at least a three hour trip from Metro Manila. I wouldn't call it unsafe or not fit for punting anymore but Metro Manila in general just has a lot more to offer.

Also, just want to help with the city/province names: what I believe you are referring to is Quezon City or QC which is a city within Metro Manila. Yes, that is the best city to punt in the country by far. Many mistakenly use the term "Quezon" but that might get you into some unnecessary hassle because there is a different province altogether called Quezon, and there is absolutely no punting going on there at all.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   15-2-2024 17:20  Karma  +5   Appreciated

halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2024 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 22gingham's post

I spend a fair amount of time in AC, I don't know about what it was like before but I prefer it to Makati. I was hoping to compare QC to AC from someone who has been to both.  About 90 min between the two may be worth the trip or at least as a enjoyable break between NAIA and AC.

Yes, difference to Quezon noted, I should have been clearer.

[ Last edited by  halfclover at 15-2-2024 20:15 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   15-2-2024 19:05  Karma  +10   Reports with FAQ-type information are encouraged. TIA, gentlemen.
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2024 07:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 22gingham's post

AC has now become a Korean domain.  Many bars and restaurants are now Korean owned and they have shot up the prices.

However, I still prefer AC to Makati, and if you want SYTs, AC would be a better choice. Experienced ones are in Makati and QC

Recent Ratings
halfclover   16-2-2024 09:09  Karma  +10   You had me at SYT
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2024 09:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 flowmon's post

Yes noticed price increases last month, there is still the Wolfpack group of bars that is non-Korean as I understand it.  I took a picture of which bars were included, Geckos is one of them, but must have deleted in my standard post trip purge .

I was curious if QC has particular advantages over AC but it doesn't sound like it.  I do like my SWT's.  

I tend not to go to spas/massage places in AC but get massage girls to come to room due to assholes with cameras who like to publish videos to YouTube in AC.  I don't know if the same issue exists in QC.

My other method is to ask one of the girls I know to get together some of her friends for group sessions either just with me and a few girls or a few of my friends as well.  Party in one of our rooms, that is always fun but you do need to book a bigger room, Penthouse (on A Santos Rd) is best place I have found for that.

Recent Ratings
flowmon   16-2-2024 11:37  Karma  +8   Party in 1 room!!!
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2024 11:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 halfclover's post

Bro, fully agree with you.
I had a friend come from Manila and he rented an apartment.  We later got 4 girls for 3 days, spend time with us.  He had put a condition that while in the house, they should all be naked all the time.
The girls were pretty game and we had tons of fun.
Ordered food, drinks etc., and anytime LB decided on wanting to go on full mast, any of the girls would be tapped on and the oil gusher worked on!!

Recent Ratings
halfclover   16-2-2024 13:33  Karma  +10   Now that soundslike a great way to spend 3 days!
JSH0073R   16-2-2024 11:59  Acceptance  +4   More details please. Price, Class A?
JSH0073R
Kinky King

UID 292909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1114
Posts 68
Karma 1105
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2024 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Great discussion guys! Never been to AC and it is frankly too far away time-wise to visit since I can only get away for a few hours. If your traveling and can dedicate a day or two then stopping by a place outside of MM is very doable. I often only have one or two days to venture out. So time is very precious for me.

I was traveling in my last trip and there seem to be options in every city. Cebu seems to have a reasonable scene (haven't gone). AC never has drawn me because what I see on those infamous Youtube video is often not worth for me to travel. I think it would be more helpful to share pictures to calibrate taste and actual. Unfortunately it is very typical for the more public website to use very photo shopped, flattering angles or down right fakes.

That's why I have preferred QC MPs (didn't visit this time) and Makati ones (especially when AF1 was around). Since you get to pick from a lineup and the talent was pretty good. You can read from my last trip that Starfleet was disappointing both in quantity and quality. For my personal taste AF1 pre-covid was solid 8s looks wise (like pretty and slim girls). The girl Thea I saw at Native Palm spa was an 8 as well and very close to the pics I posted. But that was a lucky referral from someone I met on MTC. What I heard was that QC MP are also solid 8-10. I visited Kremlin pre-pandemic and got a solid 8 girl. Keep in mind this is for Massage Parlors. I did try various Spas pre-pandemic in Makati, Ortigas and as far as Cubao to very mixed results. Having to score an 8 you have to try several girls. That's just too much TOFTT for me, but back then I was still learning and the rates were low enough that it mainly a loss of time. I have not tried the outcall services or any of the websites posted here since I tend to believe they are pretty make-up'd or PSd and on top of that will be pricier. Also from what I see the local taste in women goes towards big boobs and curvier. So finding my type is a bit harder.

My basic premise like when I'm in the states are there are 3 levels of offerings. The very public ones like Backpages (lowest tier), then the more exclusive websites when your in-the-know (e.g. KAMPs), then there are the underground or semi-pro places where once your a regular you can find some gems regularly. Throw into the mix the basic pool of people who are willing to do this work and I'd say AC has more willing but also more pros and not that high quality (e.g. part-timers, newbies). Manila for me has the highest number of willing especially the illusive part timers (e.g. students, etc). The MTC spas and websites for me are Backpages to KAMP website. What I was looking for was something like Redbook many years ago before they cracked down on public advertisements by going after the sites themselves. There is another level which I delved into this visit which are the FB + TG groups. The big downside for most will be the need to speak the local language.

Two more thoughts before this gets way too long.
1) I've heard (and its been on the local news) of AMPs run by Chinese for Chinese works in Manila. I wasn't able to find much access or mention of it. These groups send out regular lineups and pictures, but all in Mandarin which I don't speak. Also keep in mind that the more you delve into the hidden areas you also greatly raise the risk of becoming victimized yourself. If they just scam you of money or fake pics / bait and switch that isn't too bad. I don't want anyone to get hurt or worse. Going the Chinese route seems a step too far for me.
2) I've heard for many years that all the starlets and models, etc. are available. There are high end groups that get offered and can inquire about any specific girls. I heard its not cheap and very exclusive. I have never bothered since I'm not knowledgeable enough about local actresses or models to care. Besides there are very pretty girls out there on the MP level (<=P5k for 3h). Next level up is 3x more @ P5K per hour which is much classier. Still lots to investigate but only had limited time.

P.S. @JackTheBat haven't forgot the request to share my opinions on QC spas. Hoping to do that this weekend when I have more time. Just to avoid misunderstandings. I haven't visited QC MP recently. I see they are doing much better than the Makati ones. Plan is to share a current state based on what I can gather from MTC and my past experiences. Basically pre-pandemic QC had more selection and multiple places next to each other whereas Makati/Paranaque has similar talent in AF1 but a little less selection. Starfleet was good but less selection quality wise but had the plus of the nuru massage.

Recent Ratings
rengoverade   17-2-2024 15:57  Karma  +4   The Chinese route isn't worth it. I tried it before and paid 30k PHP for 2 shots with a Vietnamese chick. She was very ...
halfclover   16-2-2024 13:35  Karma  +5   Appreciated
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2024 13:46  Profile P.M. 
@flowmon
I love that idea, sounds wild.  The naked rule is a fine thing to keep things entertaining.  
One Euphoria in AC would work well for that I think, not sure if they rent 2 or 3 bedroom places for a few days.

@JSH0073R
Yes, Youtubers  are not fun to have around.  
Quality in AC goes from 1 to 10, there are plenty of beautiful girls around but you need to hunt for them.  If you get to know some mamasan from the bars they will hook you up according to your criteria pretty well.
The starlets and models are available but I don't see the value - attitude is everything IMHO and the models think a bit to much of themselves in my experience to be worthwhile.

Recent Ratings
JSH0073R   16-2-2024 23:57  Karma  +4   Agree @halfclover. Attitude is a big factor in addition to looks. Some bar girls can be very brash or trashy (which can ...
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2024 05:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 halfclover's post

@half clover....yeah, this friend of mine was a canadian who was living in Manila and opened a software support company.  All our sojourns happened pre Covid.
He knew the ropes and rented an apartment, so it worked out well.
Apparently, he was very friendly with the mamasan, and so getting the 4 girls for 3 days was no problem and mamasan had given them instructions that we should be very satisfied.

@JSH  The best thing is treat the mamasan well.  Buy her drinks and bring some chocolates with you and gift it to her..On my last day, she arranged a very beautiful girl for me for LT and I thought she would leave early in the morning, but the girl was just so nice (or so horny, a nympho), we had a marathon session until 2 pm.  I was exhausted with 4 shots, 5th one and I would be blowing air only, lol!!

I took her for dinner that night and she wanted to come again, but I had a flight next day and was totally exhausted.  I found the key to AC is mamasan, not your eyes to pick.

Recent Ratings
JSH0073R   17-2-2024 13:55  Karma  +4   Thanks buddy!
halfclover   17-2-2024 11:19  Karma  +10   1st class advice there - mama knows best!
rengoverade
Kinky King

UID 283174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 41
Karma 1031
Acceptance 179
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-8-2022
Location Philippines
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2024 19:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rengoverade at 17-2-2024 03:57 PM
Reason: The Chinese route isn\'t worth it. I tried it before and paid 30k PHP for 2 shots with a Vietnamese chick. She was very pretty without makeup but I\'ve had much better BJs and sex from girls from spas for much muchhhh cheaper.

For those who wonder, this is the Telegram group I settled on that handles for Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, and Japanese chicks. The name is in the photo. Session I had with them was great but it's just not worth the price tag.

[ Last edited by  rengoverade at 18-2-2024 19:48 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
YumTong2022   18-3-2024 16:29  Karma  +6   
JSH0073R   15-3-2024 09:22  Karma  +5   Thank you for sharing the pics! I should post about my TG experiences too.
halfclover   18-2-2024 20:57  Karma  +10   Interesting option, thanks!
asus19
Nookie Newbie

UID 298929
Digest Posts 0
Credits 78
Posts 5
Karma 77
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-11-2023
Location Philippines
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2024 17:37  Profile P.M. 
Kemosabe spa has great theras but gets pretty expensive if you avail of their other services (Depending on the thera)

If only they have a branch in CAMANAVA area, I might save a little from the commute and travel time. (Abacca Spa will do )

I'm planning to get Kian, Alison, or Toni since they always have new FRs on the blue board.
changmark
Nookie Newbie

UID 303916
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 5
Karma 17
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2024 10:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by asus19 at 14-3-2024 17:37
Kemosabe spa has great theras but gets pretty expensive if you avail of their other services (Depending on the thera)

If only they have a branch in CAMANAVA area, I might save a little from the commu ...

You might want to reconsider Alison based on the latest review thread posted this month :\