[Bangkok]- Aries Massage Bangkok- Yubi

Date & Time of Session: Feb 2024
Name: Yubi
Nationality & Language: Thai, Basic English. We conversed mainly in Thai
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 4500 for 80? minute package, supposedly multiple shots allowed
WIR: Yes, but will try others first

Decided to try this new nuru shop that is gaining popularity among the Asian customers. The website gives little information except the LINE contact, but the shop setup was much more professional.

Dropped in 30 minutes after opening, the receptionist showed me the photos of the girls on the tablet and told me that only Yubi was available at the moment for walk-in customers. The prices for the girls differ on their 'ranking' and I could see a range from 3500- 5000.

I accepted the setup with Yubi (4500) and turned down the offer for 300 baht upgrade to a VIP room. The receptionist gave me a bottle of energy drink while I waited for the room to be ready.

Yubi did match her photos quite closely, she is on the slightly meatier side with an ass larger than a typical Asian lady, which is a plus for nuru sessions.

The room was still quite spacious and bright, despite it not being a VIP room. Yubi played music from the phone throughout the whole session, which helps the atmosphere. Both of us rinsed with small cups of mouthwash

I sat on the plastic chair, she showered and rub her body against mine while my hands roamed freely. Then it was followed by the nuru session, I laid on the mat and she used her body to slide up and down mine, sucking all the toes and fingers with gusto. There was a brief intense moment of rimming while I was face down, I should have made her do it for a longer duration. Some punters were saying that the VIP room has a plastic chair that was designed for receiving rimming, looks like I might fork out the extra 300 baht for my next visit.

The low partition wall between the nuru mattress and the bed is thoughtfully mirrored, so I was able to enjoy the sight of body sliding on top of mine without straining my neck. She has the habit of fake moaning, which didn't really work for me., but I didn't tell her to stop either.

I was quite jetlagged and knew that a single shot session would suit me better, and opted for BJ instead of FS. She teased LB as long as she could and then gamely took the load into the mouth. We washed off and went to the bed. I request for a massage, she gave it a good go, but its clear that she's better off as a nuru masseur. We chatted more and she revealed that she used to work at famous Mitsu (now renamed SOAP) before they let her go since "she was approaching 30"

I decided to call an early end to the session as I needed to sleep badly. There was a small paper bag of gift for customers on their way out, I'm not sure what was inside it as I turned it down, but I'm guessing chocolates.

WIR with Yubi?  she's a good performer and there is an easy chemistry. But I think I might try the higher priced ladies first, they do look hot when I scrolled the photos on the tablet

Recent Ratings
travelfreak   25-2-2024 21:49  Acceptance  +2   Good but expensive
samboitee   19-2-2024 03:15  Karma  +3   
kukooo   16-2-2024 11:51  Karma  +5   Expensive like Mitu, have seen some of their girls previously in Mitu as well
mycibai   16-2-2024 10:39  Karma  +2   
HHiiHH   15-2-2024 23:44  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   15-2-2024 16:09  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   15-2-2024 08:51  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   15-2-2024 06:31  Karma  +4   
booby_lover   15-2-2024 05:04  Karma  +6   
bigboy4791   15-2-2024 03:21  Karma  +4   
tehrocketman   15-2-2024 03:15  Acceptance  +1   thanks! This place is on my list of "maybe"s for my visit next month. Seems to get nothing but great reviews so far ...
DiamondBac
Carnal Conqueror

UID 266131
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 17
Karma 282
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2020
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2024 18:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 DiamondBac's post

@tehrocketman        , I would suggest you make a booking before going down. The customer that came in 3 minutes after me was told that there were no ladies available until an hour later

Recent Ratings
tehrocketman   16-2-2024 04:20  Acceptance  +1   Will do, I've seen the same suggestion elsewhere. Thanks!