Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 13:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Syy/Honeygirlz Ulya Russian

Name: ulya
Link: n/a check agent TG channel
Telegram: Syy53888
Nationality & Language: Russian, good English
Face: 3.5/5 face a little bigger in person and slightly less attractive in person than videos
Body: 4/5 pear shaped girl, maybe a bit big by Chinese standard. Not fat by my standards. Large tits advertised as E but could be just Ds.
Service: 4/5 did what I want, made eye contact
Price & Session Length: $1700/40min + cim extra
Repeat: no, want try other girls

Girl is advertised on both syy and honeygirlz. This syy agent is interesting he seem to have access to girls from various agent channels. Or maybe all these agent are just one bigger group behind the scenes lol idk.

First impression I feel face looks a little not as good as the videos shared on TG. Idk it's definitely her but in person her face looks a bit bigger. Not a chubby face by any means but just not as cute. But still pretty enough to bang. Body wise she is a curvy white girl with wide hips. Big natural tits advertised as E idk could just be Ds too. I'm bad at identifying cup size.

Friendly attitude speaks good English so easy to communicate. Does not have the typical Russian ascent. Shower alone and after shower she does more small talk. She kind of can go on and on talking about shit so I have to give her hints to stop talking and get on with the action already haha.

Onto the bed decent kisses that turned to DFK. Seems like the kind of girl that can kiss for long time and she's starting to get kind of aggressive with the tongue, so I end it and signal for her to move onto bbbj. Decent skill mostly all mouth and no hands. Will make eye contact too. She's in this ass up position while blowing me, giving view to those pear shaped hip and butt. Nice. Vary between sucking and teasing the tip with her tongue while making eye contact, very hot.

We cap and do cowgirl while I play with those huge tits. Then mission. She seem to struggle a little with my size and I'm just slightly above average, so I go slow for her. She's gripping the bed, kinda cute. She makes eye contact with me in mission. When I feel close for a cim finish she ask I go back to shower first cuz she don't do well with taste of condom. Kind of interrupted the mood but okay guess she'll just have to blow me for longer to get back to where I was. Same bbbj action as mentioned above, good show. When Im about finished I ask her to look at me while I unload into her mouth. She held eye contact the whole time and took it all like a champ until I'm well past done. She goes off to clean herself up afterwards.

At this point her timer goes off so we managed to finish right in time. Overall fun punt. But for some reason face not mcot in person. And I want to go back to a slim build next instead of a big hip/ass white girl.

There are two ad videos on agents channel. I screen capped Pic from each, first one I think look closer to her in person. They're definitely real. Just maybe at optimal angle. Last Pic you can see the pear shaped hips and bottom as I mentioned.

[ Last edited by  Zodek at 8-2-2024 13:37 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Up8   13-2-2024 02:30  Karma  +2   Her great attitude and English, made her not feeling like a Russian at all! I think she's my second favourite Foreign H ...
momozzz   12-2-2024 08:35  Karma  +4   sounds good enough
Tim8land2   11-2-2024 17:01  Acceptance  +1   
hotel_boy   11-2-2024 05:40  Acceptance  +1   She offers A-levels, did anyone try it?
mwomwo   10-2-2024 16:21  Karma  +6   Excellent
Goose.Mk2   9-2-2024 20:49  Karma  +8   
bipolarbear   9-2-2024 17:14  Karma  +2   
alex_french   9-2-2024 15:38  Karma  +5   Thanks
Skepti10   9-2-2024 07:46  Karma  +8   
Danger168   9-2-2024 04:22  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
dseto200   9-2-2024 01:42  Acceptance  +3   
sampat   8-2-2024 19:56  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
rrfege   8-2-2024 14:51  Karma  +5