Acceptance 231
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2024 22:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong Building – 6/F, K

– Date & Time of Session: This afternoon
– Name: Mika (Sasa at http://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en/advertisement/208945)
– Location: As per subject
– Ethnicity: Chinese, from Hong Kong she said
– Languages: Cantonese and Mandarin ("no English")
– Age: Thirties
– Face: 4/5
– Body: 4.5/5 tits helping (~160cm, healthy shape, no obvious defect)
– Skills: 3/5
– Service: 2.5/5
– GFE: 2/5 for the hugs and spooning
– PSE: 1.5/5 for the fake moaning during final stretch
– Price: $700, unrushed ~30mn ($600 on the website)
– Will return: Unlikely

This is a follow up on http://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=91565.

I got in after some dude finished fixing something, tight hug and good first impression of cleavage. Standard shower during which she presented her back and invited me to play with her ample breasts (that feel natural). It is hard to state whether it is exactly her in the pictures/video, a bit of artificial intelligence may have been deployed, however there is some good enough ressemblance not to feel cheated.

Her door mentions "penis on breast" however I found out this comes as an add-on; the general themes somehow were upselling (including massage) and phone ringing constantly. Brief catbath, decent CBJ, quick CG, then she positioned herself for spooning and made her boobs available for grabbing/sucking (she seems to like it), missionary (DATY was declined, along attempts to kiss albeit lightly), and doggie (she took the lead all way long). I suggested to titfuck her, she quoted a few hundreds even after a bit of pushback, however in my book this should be free therefore no thank you. Mish finish, feasting on her nice areolas. Showered alone (she stepped out early when her phone rang – again), dried with that same disposable towel, paid, and left.

She is pleasant, however I suppose business is business and she wants to extract maximum value from those assets. Something tells me that building mileage with her might be even more beneficial than elsewhere. I would call this a top quarter punt however for those who are into mammaries, http://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=88626 is more fun, flexible, and accommodating.

[ Last edited by  Hobbier at 8-2-2024 00:03 ]

Recent Ratings
slickric423   19-4-2024 03:22  Karma  +5   
boscitc   17-3-2024 13:32  Karma  +8   Thanks
JasonWu   1-3-2024 16:43  Acceptance  +1   
Vitalisofgaza   15-2-2024 16:37  Karma  +2   
firsttimelong   12-2-2024 01:42  Acceptance  +1   thanks for following up -- still haven't seen her available but glad to see she's real
zbmthethird   8-2-2024 11:26  Karma  +3   had been planning to check her out, in the mood for some boobies, may have to revisit Chloe in Kam Bong, have had some g ...
HKGPeter   8-2-2024 01:03  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   7-2-2024 23:24  Karma  +10   OK, so great boobs dance, but average for the rest. Thanks for checking.
JasonWu
Musky Member

UID 302605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 167
Posts 17
Karma 163
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-3-2024
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2024 18:28  Profile P.M. 
I visisted her on Tuesday. The "penis on breast" sign made me remember a review on here but I couldn't recall if you'd reviewed her positively or negatively.

Personally, I had an awful experience. I paid $700 and then it was just non-compliance and upselling. I like to take things as slowly as possible - bit of chat, unwrap my birthday presents etc. - but no, we had to get naked and get a shower immediately. On the bed, she put a condom on me and started sucking the tip of my willy. When I asked if she could put a bit more in (in Mandarin), she said I was too big (I'm not) and that it would cost more for her to suck more of my penis. Then I noticed that one of my socks was on the wet floor, so I tucked it in my shoe, at which point I was ordered to wash my hands in case she caught sock rash from me. She tried some more upselling for intercourse but I was about as stiff as a Lanzhou noodle at this point. I cut my losses and left. It was horrible.

I've done a handful of walk-ups but I think I'm done with them now. Walking round the floors, seeing beautiful lady after beautiful lady is quite the experience but once inside, I don't really enjoy it that much.

Headed to K2/mia after that and was serviced most professionally. Chalk and cheese. Geniality and genitalia.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   19-3-2024 00:53  Karma  +10   Ok that is a clear write off!!
perryi1985   16-3-2024 22:19  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   16-3-2024 19:42  Karma  +4   I am sorry to hear about the poor experience. At least our reviews are vastly consistent.
Hobbier
Lustful Lord

UID 282570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 572
Posts 87
Karma 560
Acceptance 231
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2024 14:12  Profile P.M. 
She changed her stage name to Yoyo and moved to James S. Lee Mansion…

Http://hk.zh141.com/en/C44156-TST-Massage-yoyo.html features the same boobs dance.

[ Last edited by  Hobbier at 16-4-2024 16:41 ]