Post at 4-2-2024 20:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Building – 1/F, A2

Date & Time of Session: Early afternoon today
Name: Something like Yifa
Ethnicity: Chinese (/Japanese?)
Language: Chinese mostly
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 1/5: ~170cm (would be 3 with a standard tummy)
Skills: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0
PSE: 0.5
Price: $600 for 20mn (she set a timer)
Will return: No

Got in, somehow incoherent/agitated speech with a mention of being Chinese and Japanese, settled for Chendgu as “where from” however that was just the final city I suggested. Showered in and out (one single disposable towel at both ends) with her literally standing next to me (no interaction) after a quick balls rub.

Her door mentions JAV however it only materialises as fake moaning, glasses on throughout. Terrible tummy, never seen anything as winkled, not sure whether it was acid thrown at her or if she went through several pregnancies without any follow up maintenance. Or perhaps was it some large amount of fat sucked out? Rest was not my cup of tea yet okay I suppose. Somehow errs on the ladyboy side.

Quick catbath/CBJ, ten seconds CG (super tight – her/too big – me) then mish. Uninteresting and probably fake boobs (including an inverted nipple), so I basically simply banged her. It came across my mind to finish on her glasses then I thought it was just her job and she was not responsible for some of her looks. While her attitude was not particularly bad, that was a bottom quarter punt – perhaps to be expected since hers was the penultimate door I knocked at (the Kam Bong Building was pretty deserted also, I meant to check out 6/F K who was busy on Friday evening, alas her entire corridor was closed around 1pm today).

[ Last edited by  Hobbier at 4-2-2024 23:22 ]

Recent Ratings
Rickwonger007   24-2-2024 06:57  Acceptance  +1   
Allstarboy   12-2-2024 16:45  Acceptance  +1   Wow what a good one
Westside88s   8-2-2024 16:48  Acceptance  +1   
waldo   8-2-2024 14:19  Karma  +5   Yikes!
frollics1   6-2-2024 13:44  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   4-2-2024 23:42  Karma  +10   
clampbottom   4-2-2024 21:51  Karma  +3   KB is empty? Seems pre CNY festive period