Name: Didn't ask
Nationality: Thai
Language : Thai/some English
Face : 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Service: 3/5 only because it was CBJ and not BBBJ, but my fault since should've asked at the door
Price: 500 total
Repeat: prob not

Fancied a walk to see the selections available at JSLas it's been a while since I've been there. Went directly to the 3rd floor since it's usually more hit than missed from my personal experiences. Knocked on the door and she quoted 500, 100 more than the usual price for thais but went in anyways. Should've asked if BBBJ was on the menu since later I found out it wasn't. Hopped in the shower where she helped clean up with some small talk before we into action. Checked out her body and she is a pretty small woman with nice big tits albeit fake. Didn't mind too much because what stood out was her nipples, it's long and pointy like it was staring at me but nice nonetheless.

Started off by rubbing her body on mind, using those nipples to really move around the whole body while playing with my LB to get it primed and ready to go. Transitioned into the cat bath while still keep the LB hard for the BJ that is to come. Expected BBBJ but she mentioned CBJ and I couldn't be bothered to asked for BBBJ since I did not want to add more damage to my wallet. Was a bit let down with CBJ but I guess her skill makes up for it since I could feel the tongue and suction through the rubber which I guess was not too bad. Got on top of me to start with CG by grinding only for a minute before bouncing up and down a bit before she got tired. Switch to mish and started pounding away. Once again the pointy nips were the highlight and she played around with my body, after going for a bit and almost I asked her to switch to doggy since I didn't want to finish to quick. Poured away in doggy for a bit before finally . Cleaned up a bit and she mentioned that she was tired too from all the action, mightve just been a nice gesture. Hopped in the shower with last bit of small talk, paid, and left.

Overall a decent experience, not the best but not the worst. She's already been here for 2 weeks and will be here for another week before going back to thailand if anyone wants to give her a try. Got some Intel from her that there are quite a bit of ladyboys in JSL currently and she knows that most of them are at the 4th floor. I'm not sure how credible this information is but I am not about to find out since I would rather avoid that possibility. If anyone can confirm this fact, it'd be much appreciated. Highlight of her body is definitely the nips but if I ever do go back, will see if there is BBBJ included on the Base price.

Recent Ratings
Jkuud   9-4-2024 22:34  Acceptance  +1   
waldo   8-2-2024 14:33  Karma  +5   We've all had worse
jcheung124   2-2-2024 12:09  Acceptance  +1   nothing like a nipple staring into the soul