Subject: [VIETNAM - HCMC] NPK (good) and Massage Queen (bad)
  This thread has been closed by Susanlixxx at 9-4-2024 03:53. 
(sic)
Carnal Conqueror

UID 260849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 416
Posts 23
Karma 414
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-7-2019
Location china
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2024 19:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[VIETNAM - HCMC] NPK (good) and Massage Queen (bad)

For those who don’t know NPK (Nguyen phi khanh ), this is a must destination in Ho Chi Minh city for all readers here. Basically it’s a street with between 5 and 10 “Hot Toc’s” you go inside, see if you like a girl, if so, pay 400.000 VND (about 16-17$) and go upstairs. You’ll get a BBBJCIM as a standard for that price. Some girls will take of their bra and panties for extra roaming. Really a nice experience if you’re into a quick blow.

No experience for those who care about hygiene and comfort or FS (although I heard some do offer it, the FS, not the hygiene).

After my NPK experience, I wanted to try Massage Queen http://massagequeen.vn/?i=1, for what I could find it was the full service kind of shop. I went in, they had English menu and he explained “no sexy time” for the first price (1M VND). I took the second one (1.6M), as the next one (2M) just included Nuru as extra and it’s not really my thing.  I asked to see the girls. Only possible on Ipad, and then half the girls were not available. He said he will send a girl to my room and if I didn’t like, I could change. The girl he sent over was cute, so kept her. The sauna was a bust, as they forgot to turn it on and she didn’t understand when I said it was cold (even tough I was putting my hands on the rocks). So lost about 20 minutes for it to get warm. The bath after the sauna was way too hot. The massage followed and that one was quite decent. To my surprise she did start a Nuru. Which was ok, but I was seeing the 70 minutes fly by! And when she finally started the BBBJ, I asked to go 69. She then started to give me more of a HJ than a BJ, I asked her to stop with the hand 4-5 times, chasing her hand away with mine, but she would then continue with a violent BJ! She was trying to make me cum as fast as possible, and after a few minutes I couldn’t hold . I was pissed. The rest of the time (shower and dress) was kind of akward. When going down the men were asking me how it was, and when I told it was horrible the girl said something and they all laughed. I talked to the man I talked to in the beginning, but that was not really helping. He said sorry, but when I asked to revert the price to 1.2M instead of 1.6M (just a little extra over the first price), they refused.

I was thinking about going back to NPK after the massage before I went in (to have a nice long BJ and be sure everything is empty), but now I was left with a sore D for a few days… One of those places I’ll avoid in the future.

I know I should not pay upfront, but in many places, no pay, no play...

Recent Ratings
chunkibutt   5-2-2024 11:18  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   2-2-2024 09:57  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   2-2-2024 06:07  Karma  +10   
hkpunter999   2-2-2024 02:14  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   2-2-2024 01:26  Karma  +10