Karma 1753
Acceptance 386
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2024 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tung Chung

so I spotted another couple of ads on here for a girl working out of tung Chung . last time I messaged one it was a scam so was weary on this one too.

https://141-hk.com/en/B67776-TungChung-Massage-cc.html?ref=Search[region]

anyway. agreed to meet at a hotel in the city gate complex.

31/jan
4pm
Age. says 21 more like 35
body 7/10
face6/10. cute but older
Chinese no English

agreed by WhatsApp to meet at hotel at 4 pm. I was there a little early.  messaged to say was there at 3.50 told to wait 10 mins.

by time eventually gave room number was 430.   only reason I stayed was I didn't have time to go elsewhere and wanted to see if was a fit body like profile pic

girl opens door. older shorter and less skinny than I wanted but the little guy needed an outing so in I go.

paid 900 up front. (says 600 on add but 50% markup as gweilo tax.)

shower alone into room and given a back beating..  as a massage .. wasn't very good

flip and she starts playing with the little guy on with Dom and she climbs on board..    no bobby no kissing and no date as had agreed in the WhatsApp

she rode for a minute then wanted doggy.  she has a good tiny body and a sweet ass so was enjoyable giving her some and she could accommodate junior without complaint.

into mish.  and eventually shoot into the bag.

quick shower and leave.  

was in a total of about 25 mins.

another odd punt as she was a good fuck but that's it.   

if the buildup had been better then I would've given her top marks.   

but its 50/50 on if was a good or bad punt or not.     maybe a local who can communicate better may get a better service

Recent Ratings
unknownst   8-2-2024 04:42  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   1-2-2024 22:56  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Caveat_emperor   1-2-2024 09:03  Karma  +5   You beat me to writing a report as I saw her the day before you (supposing the same girl)
clampbottom   1-2-2024 00:26  Karma  +3   Excellent
momozzz   31-1-2024 19:50  Karma  +2   thanks for the feedback
HK_Legend   31-1-2024 19:00  Karma  +10   Massively ADvertised with ET like fake face. Nothing good can come out of that. Thanks for TOFTT (I am "engaged" anywa ...
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2024 09:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 frollics1's post

Nice to have Tung Chung options indeed, I went in on the 30th and the Chongqing shorty said she'd just arrived that morning. I don't really think there's a gweilo tax since at least the 141 ad says 600 for massage+HJ and 900 for massage+Full service. I called the agent just 5 minutes ahead of when I could get there and she made it happen. Decent fuck for sure but I shot a bit too soon. The girl was attempting GFE with a lot of flirting, flattering, LFK and cuddling before and after the deed but I wasn't so into it. Especially didn't want her lipstick all over me before going back to the office. At least she helps in the shower unlike some other HGs. Hotel is nice and easy to get up to the room.

She must be the same chick since it was exactly that GC for a minute then asking for Doggy. She asked 200 upcharge for bbbj. Massage was two-finger pinching in two columns down the back and then leg runs. Slightly trimmed pussy but a nice black triangle nonetheless. Said her first time in HK and used to work in TCL factory in Guangdong. Plans to stay in the hotel the whole week and cook the frozen dumplings and buns she brought with her using her induction cooker since the food in HK sucks and is overpriced

Also recently saw HG ads in Discovery Bay (address indicated Auberge hotel - already delisted) and Tsing Yi (Winland 800) but haven't gotten the chance to try out. Great to see more regions available!

Cheers

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 1-2-2024 09:24 ]

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   1-2-2024 22:56  Karma  +3   Thank you.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY