Body: 4/5
Height:  5’5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $800
Repeat: yes

Needed a proper massage, hopefully from someone with a good body, maybe leading to more than a HE so went to Foremost building and paid more attention to the ones that are regulars as they’ll have the proper massaging skills rather than the young or temp ones. From reports, was hoping maybe Cici was available, but seems she was either full booked or was off work.

There’s a mid 20s WG on the 13/F with an absolutely banging body (big tits, slim waist, wide hips) in a blue bikini, but younger WGs in this building just don’t have enough service skills, and the quoted $400 for 40mins was way too short.

I’ve rang Tina’s bell a few times in the past but never tried, she always has the same look: face mask, brown straight hair, wearing a body hugging black dress that does not reveal much and heels, slim milf look. Looks mid 40s at the door and offered massage and HE for $400 for 1hr. What with the aged signs on her door be having spotted her a few times before I just knew she would provide at least a decent massage so in I went. As soon as was in the room she took off her face mask and immediately knocked 10-12 years off her appearance.

Quick shower and onto the massage bed where she firstly did back stepping which cracked my shoulder blades and back and then a very strong massage to my neck, shoulder and back. Absolutely no holding back. This lasted for a good 45mins then she raised my hips up for a crack, sack and LB tingle for about 5mins.

Off came her clothes revealing a very fit body with soft fake Bs and flat stomach with no baby damage. She asked me to get in the other bed then before she popped into the shower for a quick rinse. Afterwards she gave me a quick cat bath, and then some inner thigh massage before putting the dom on for some light CBBBJ for a few minutes. Changed doms and she went on top for squatting CG where I just feasted and grabbed her tits. No touching of LS was allowed, and I didn’t go for any kissing. LS was quite tight, even after I saw her apply lube before sitting on LB. She pumped me for about 7-8mins and I just .

Cleaned me up and then she proceeded to thigh and calf massage, not half heartedly, but full on power with me writhing in a bit of pain as she is strong. 10mins of this and I started doubting if I could walk properly afterwards. So popped into shower for a wash, got dressed, paid and left.

Repeat? Definitely whenever I’m in need of another proper massage. But next time I’ll try to bang her more in different positions.

Recent Ratings
gator   4-3-2024 18:14  Acceptance  +1   Tina has legit massage skills, very friendly, and bangworthy too!
fudger   21-2-2024 23:41  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   1-2-2024 17:29  Karma  +4   How did “massage and HE for $400 for 1hr” turn into FS for $800? Did she propose the upsell?
Rickwonger007   1-2-2024 14:23  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   31-1-2024 12:53  Karma  +3   Thank you.