Subject: Bangkok - 26 Massage on Soi 26 - Bowy (plus questions)
Leftleg28
Lustful Lord

UID 296644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 834
Posts 34
Karma 826
Acceptance 158
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 11:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - 26 Massage on Soi 26 - Bowy (plus questions)

Date & Time of Session:  Mid October 2023
Link: https://t.me/twsmassage (no website that i could find)
Name:  Bowy
Nationality & Language: Thai - minimal english
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5  (D cup bolt ons)
Height:  5’4
Skill:  3/5  
Service:  Inexperienced
GFE:  4/5
PSE:  2/5
Price & Session Length:  2500 1hr 1 shot
Repeat: Plenty of fish

This occurred in mid October.

It was about 8 pm midweek and I was walking around Soi 24 & Soi 26 checking out the scene. Some places had girls outside others had none. I was on Soi 26 and walked past 26 Massage (next door to Paradise and not far from Don Quixote) there were 5-6 girls outside that had potential.

The line up inside had 10 girls of all varieties, one girl was over 6 feet tall. I picked a cute girl who did not have the usual Thai features, dark hair and was about 22 - 24 yrs old.

After paying she took me upstairs to get ready. I waited for her to return from getting her kit for a while before I just got in the shower.

She got back and jumped in the shower with me and we had a quick feel of each other before hitting the bed. She did a short massage on the back then flipped to the front where she rubbed my legs for a bit before the BBBJ. There was a lot of eye contact and some decent action but nothing deep or noteworthy. She covered me up and got on for some CG.

We rotated through multiple positions, doggy with me kneeling on the bed or standing on the floor, mish where I had her in a number of positions like a gymnast. Near the end she tried to finish me off with a BBBJ and HJ but it was not going to happen for a number of reasons being:

- It was my second session for the evening.
- The dom was small and at times squashed me
- She did the silly JAV noises that the Japanese patrons like. Me, not so much
- Her overall lack of experience, which is fine for guys who finish in 5 minutes, but she did not know how to up her game to get the poison out, which was frustrating.

I didn’t say anything to the mamasan about the session, not wanting to embarrass her and I gave her a big hug as I left.

I learned 2 lessons from this: 1. Pick a shop that is more suited for my style  2. Don’t always pick the top tier girl, sometimes you need a slutty girl who can match your action.  

Question? - They seem to take a while when they leave the room to get their supplies. Do you just wait on the bed for them? I get in the shower as I am usually sticky and wanting to cool down. Am I missing out on some fun action with the girl by getting in the shower without them?? Do they have a routine where the action starts in the shower?

Question? - Can you just tell them to stop with the fake noises? I know it is geared towards the Japanese patrons, but it does nothing for me.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Kaitechee   1-2-2024 01:54  Acceptance  +1   
kukooo   31-1-2024 09:39  Karma  +6   New place on the list, Hmmm
Skepti10   31-1-2024 09:39  Karma  +8   
boscitc   30-1-2024 16:58  Karma  +8   Thanks. Sometimes a nut is out of reach...
JackTheBat   30-1-2024 14:43  Karma  +10   "get the poison out"? Explain that one, please! LOL.
Laszlo   30-1-2024 12:44  Karma  +4   You are missing out when showering alone. Most give you a preview BBBJ. Some rub your lb between there soapy breasts of ...
mycibai   30-1-2024 12:27  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30849
Posts 2019
Karma 30484
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 30-1-2024 14:58  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Leftleg28
one girl was over 6 feet tall...
- It was my second session for the evening.
- The dom was small and at times squashed me...
Question? - They seem to take a while when they leave the room to get their supplies. Do you just wait on the bed for them? I get in the shower as I am usually sticky and wanting to cool down. Am I missing out on some fun action with the girl by getting in the shower without them?? Do they have a routine where the action starts in the shower?
Question? - Can you just tell them to stop with the fake noises?

I've been meeting some lovely tall girls here and there. But generally not over 180cm or so...

I appreciate that it can take time/effort to culminate, but if it's the second shot in a short timeframe you might want to pick a more experienced provider...that said, it is not always easy to gauge a particular technician's skill with a cursory glance! Not to mention that sometimes our roving eye falls upon a phenotype that makes our reptilian brains start barking while our pernicious pecker goes ZOINNG (yes I know I'm mixing metaphors and slaughtering the language).

Bring your own condoms. The largest available for retail sale in Thailand is 56mm. Does that suit you, sir? Don't ask me because I ain't got yr dick, cabrón! Jai yen yen...

In general, massage places are service-oriented so the lady will wash you and you can get cozy and/or snaky. She's heading off to get her basket of stuff, and maybe take care of whatever business: finish a chat or phone messaging session, have a wee, tell Noi that if they're ordering food later she'll join in if it's from the kaprao place. Whatever. Just chill and enjoy the air-con, although if you wanna shower, go for it.

Fake JAV noises are annoying but there's no set remedy. If you return to the shop you could mention it to the mamasan I guess. If it's a complete boner-killer for you then maybe during opening chitchat bring up JAV and tell her that while the girls are cute, you have to turn the sound down when you watch it, or something like that. I dunno. In any case she does want you to have a good time, thus the intentions are good anyway!

JtB

Recent Ratings
boscitc   30-1-2024 17:00  Karma  +8   E-reptile disfunction
Leftleg28
Lustful Lord

UID 296644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 834
Posts 34
Karma 826
Acceptance 158
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JackTheBat's post

'Get the poison out' - to shoot your load.

I will be carrying my own supply when I return in a few weeks.

I had about 2 hrs between sessions. I had some food and got a 1hr massage at a reputable place. (They still offered me a 'happy ending'. I declined)

'kaprao place' - I don't know this one. What sort of food?
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30849
Posts 2019
Karma 30484
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 30-1-2024 19:31  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Leftleg28 at 30-1-2024 15:38
'kaprao place' - I don't know this one. What sort of food?

"Phat Kaphrao (Thai: ผัดกะเพรา, pronounced [pʰàt kā.pʰrāw]; transl. stir-fried holy basil), also spelled pad krapow, pad kaprao, or pad gaprao, is one of the most popular Thai dishes in Thailand."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phat_kaphrao

A lot of Thai cuisine is simple, and this is no exception. Known colloquially as "kaprao" (the name of the aromatic plant, usually translated as "holy basil"), this is minced pork cooked with fish sauce, garlic, chili peppers and the eponymous herb. You can't make it without the kaprao so that's just what they call it. If you've been to Thailand you've smelled this cooking at some point and probably eaten it.

It can be spicy or spicier depending on how you order it. Typically eaten on rice and topped with a fried egg, often a fried duck egg. Just about any kind of meat or fish can be added to kaprao: shrimp, fermented pork sausage, crispy pork belly, whatever. It's simple and versatile, and extremely common--many consider it the national dish.

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 30-1-2024 18:33 ]
kukooo
Erotic Emperor

UID 266960
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2196
Posts 176
Karma 2159
Acceptance 747
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-3-2020