Body: 3.5/5, Tattoos personally boost her from 3/5
Height: 160ish cm?
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 6/5
PSE: 2/5
Service: 10/10
Price: $650 for 30mins
Repeat: Already have and will in the future

First report here, minor background info; Cantonese guy from New Zealand (basically a gweilo). Newbie punter and it sucks in New Zealand so decided to try it out in Hong Kong

Initially was looking for Yuri on floor 4 but I could not find her so I walked up and saw ShanShan with a cute smile on floor 9 and bit the bullet. She quoted $600 for FS but $650 for FS with BBBJ. Got in and got given a disposable towel for a shower. First time with her we did not shower together.
She stripped and her body isn't insanely curvy or anything, but nice B cups and a perky ass. After drying off I saw her vape and it turns out shes just came back from New Zealand. We talked a bit with Google Translate and this helped to break the ice.

We got onto the bed where we started with cuddling into a catbath and BBBJ. During this, I was admiring her tattoos while enjoying the BBBJ. No teeth but not much suction; 3/5.
She then capped me and we went at it missionary. Shes tight and I'm decently endowed for an Asian person so we had to go slow at first but it quickly ramped up. One thing I enjoyed was that her moaning wasn't over the top and wasn't the typical high pitched shrieks from other Asian WGs.
Trying to communicate to change positions was a struggle so I used GT again but then she cranked the GFE to 11 with back hugs and just generally what a GF would do. Literally had me struggling to speak for a sec. Eventually I get across to her that I want doggy and we continued until I was close to finishing.
I wanted to admire her tattoos again so back to missionary and some LFK and I finally in her tight LB. We start laughing and just cuddling for a bit and talking with GT before I head off to shower. Shes going back to New Zealand in March so I'm sure Shanshan will be my go to when I'm back home.
After the shower, we exchanged contacts (she doesn't wish for me to share it) and she gave me a kiss and slap on the ass before sending me happily on my way.

Overall, very unique experience; skill wise nothing really to write home about but the experience and GFE made this a 10/10 for me.
Unfortunately shes gone back to the mainland for now but if she returns she'll likely be in 9A1 in King Hing.

Recent Ratings
Throwaway9197   4-2-2024 17:06  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   30-1-2024 08:18  Karma  +4   
slickric423   30-1-2024 01:19  Karma  +5   small world!
niggabitch   29-1-2024 23:13  Karma  +3   
firsttimelong   29-1-2024 22:13  Acceptance  +1   nice report
MrFrosty   29-1-2024 19:22  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   29-1-2024 17:15  Karma  +4   Sound great!
HK_Legend   29-1-2024 17:08  Karma  +10