Registered 28-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 01:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] "Milky" (มิวกี้)

Date & Time of Session:  December 2023
Name: มิวกี้ (Milky)
Agent: Unknown
Nationality & Language: Thai. Basic English.
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406raeleplpseosw4
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  168cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1400 Baht / 1 shot / 1 hour
Repeat: No

Her profile doesn't have romanized letters name. มิวกี้ or Milky has been somebody I've been following for almost a year. She always went by the alias กี้ (giee/kiee/kee), sometimes Nicky, sometimes Milky, and once she was หมอพะแพง (mor papang) for Gigspa agency. She has a tendency to switch agencies often.

Anyway, where do I start. I didn't even finish. I walked out because the way she talked turned me off.

Now I don't want to turn this into a diss thread. She's a good girl and I think many here would actually like her.

When I opened the door, typical of Fiwfans, her photos were heavily edited. Her real face isn't that good looking. Almost ugly in fact. But her body was nice. She told me she used to weigh over 100 kg and lost weight. As soon as she lost weight she entered the business.

And that's where things fell apart. She wouldn't shut up about her working life. I got in the shower, got out, dried, and laid on the bed and waited for her to suck my wee. Except she didn't. She proceeded to mount me still with panties on and continued talking about she frequent customers she's had and this and that. Now I have severe social anxiety and my hard D quickly goes flaccid when I encounter a talkative girl.

I playfully told her that she needs to start sucking or we'll run out of time. She agreed and blew me for a good 10 minutes. I was hard, but I just lost all my mood. She's had glowing reviews on Fiwfans for her service and she does provide good service. She didn't complain once about sucking for what seemed like an eternity.

But I just couldn't get the image off my mind of her having literal simps waiting for her at 3 AM outside the hotel in their cars, hiding from their wives, waiting for customers like me to be done with her so they can get *cleaned* sloppy seconds.

I told her thank you for the time but I'm just not in the mood anymore. I got up, dressed, and walked out.

CONCLUSION

She's good. Extremely good service. Talkative. OK body. Ugly face though.

But she just wasn't for me. I don't like girls that like to talk about their previous customers. It's very odd. I should've told her it's inappropriate but I was a wuss. Nevertheless. Going forward y'all should know I like girls that don't talk and act like vegetables in bed. I'm sure if you like outgoing girls you will love Milky, but when she accepts calls from one of her simps right in front of you, that might be pushing the boundaries of even the most enthusiastic of travelers.

If you're reading this from way in the future and the profile is gone, try searching for her using her supposed nickname -> กี้

Recent Ratings
boscitc   30-1-2024 16:49  Karma  +8   Moo Moo
roninaaa   29-1-2024 15:52  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   29-1-2024 11:55  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   29-1-2024 09:06  Karma  +10   Thanks. We you speaking in English or Thai?
Skepti10   29-1-2024 07:55  Karma  +4   
Laszlo   29-1-2024 06:08  Karma  +4   Better luck next time. Picking up another customers call right in front of you is not ok.
LittleWing   29-1-2024 03:56  Karma  +4   Better luck next time!