Subject: [Indonesia][Jakarta] Blow Art Kelapa Gading - Anggun
  This thread has been closed by Susanlixxx at 9-4-2024 03:53. 
Johaan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294544
Digest Posts 0
Credits 200
Posts 9
Karma 199
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2024 21:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Indonesia][Jakarta] Blow Art Kelapa Gading - Anggun

Thread Subject: Blow Art - Anggu
Date & Time of Session:  Jan 2024
Name:  Anggun
Nationality & Language: Indonesian/Indonesian only
Face: 4
Body: 3
Height: 163
Skill: 5
Service: 4
GFE: 2
PSE: 1
Price & Session Length:  IDR 315 plus tip, 1hr
Repeat: probably, but other SP

Went again on a Sunday evening to Blow Art. Asked for line up during lunchtime and booked Anggu for evening session. Easy communication, use translate since the guys running the place write in Bahasa. Anggu received good reports in a local forum (kaskus) and looked ok, see pic below. In reality not as slim as I expected, but ok; I booked 1hr massage with MMC. Was brought to the room, simple but ok. After waiting for 5 minutes Anggu came, friendly but very down to business and SOP, unfortunately no English at all. First part is a massage, head down and she topless, but no b2b, but a pretty good strong veggie massage, which I actually liked. Massage ends with what Indonesians call ‚picking mangoes’: you are on all 4 and she massages your dick and balls from behind, which is rather enjoyable. After that she showers you, but keeps her shorts on, thorough washing of LB. Then follows ‚MMC‘, rather mechanically. In Bahasa it means sthg like breastsucking like a baby if I am well informed; anyway - she offered her nice and soft c-cups for playing with them. But since it was so mechanical SOP, I had to start laughing, and she joined in. But then and finally, she put me on the back and got down with an excellent blow job, very good suction, different positions, ball licking , with stamina and without stopping once. Which made me unload after 8-10 minutes, she took every drop cim, kept on sucking, and even asked me with a little sound if it was ok to let LB go finally. Discreetly putting cum in tissue, later washing her mouth in the shower. So overall: a bit difficult language wise, friendly, but strictly SOP and no GFE-factor, but a formidable BJ - which was exactly why I went there. And a decent massage plus super BJ for less then 20 USD is quite ok.

[ Last edited by  Johaan at 28-1-2024 22:28 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
austin821   30-1-2024 03:36  Karma  +6   
Fkim   29-1-2024 22:12  Karma  +4   
SHJohn   29-1-2024 14:51  Karma  +3   
gogocortman   29-1-2024 12:59  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   29-1-2024 08:02  Karma  +8   
Laszlo   29-1-2024 06:19  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   29-1-2024 03:10  Karma  +5