Subject: HighClassGirls - Tin Hau - KENDY (excellent if not for her skin condition)
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2024 20:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HighClassGirls - Tin Hau - KENDY (excellent if not for her skin condition)

Date: Late Jan 2024
Agency/location: HighClassGirls (search that on Telegram), Tin Hau location

Name of WG: "Kendy"
Face: 7/10 by Thai standards, 90% accurate to pictures
Figure: 9/10 real tits, HUGE, the pictures don't lie. Otherwise, slightly on the THICC side, about 162 cm

Service
Massage skills: 8/10 a real pro
BBBJ skills: 8/10, slow and sultry
Sex skills: 6/10 fairly average
Overall attitude: 8/10, friendly, decent English, but not particulary sexy per se.

Fee: $1200 for 90 min, incl massage and sex. No CIM.

Would I repeat? No, but it's only because of her skin condition.

---

Smooth booking process via Telegram.

Girl is 90% as advertised. This shop mostly uses real photos when it can get them.
Started with a shower, some cock rubbing, tit-fucking (works great with her massive tits), and finally a nice BBBJ. You can't really ask for more.
I opted for 90 min option so Kendy took her time with the massage. First a dry rub, then oil, then tit massage, and finally a cat bath. All well executed, no complaints except minimal teasing cock teasing.

She moved onto a cock massage from the back, then the flip and full on cat bath plus tit massage. Then finally the proper BBBJ, which was perfect if a little short. She deepthroats without any issues.
Then she puts on the rubber and gets on top. This is when things took a turn for the worse. Her butt is covered in these little patches of scaly skin. I've never experienced this condition before and I feared it was something contagious. I didn't ask her about it, but the thought of it alone made it hard for me to stay hard. She wasn't that great on top either being as THICC as she is. I couldn't stand to grab her otherwise fantastic ass because of the scaly skin.

So I got on top and started railing her as hard I could and tried not to think about the scaly skin. It kind of worked. THICCer girls have a lot of cushion for the pushin so it felt real nice, and she took my dick like a champ, no complaints. I think I made her come twice before I lost steam and asked her to tug it out. She refused CIM.
I grabbed one of her massive tits and let her finish me off with a decent HJ.

Afterwards, in the shower, I asked her about the skin. She claims that it happens often and is a result of constantly showering and drying out her skin. She also blamed the mattress for being dirty.
I paid up, left and immediately Googled her condition to see if it could be something infectious. Fortunately, it doesn't match anything infectious. It appears to be what she said: some kind of psoriasis. Keep in that this wasn't one big patch, but many little patches about the size of a fingerprint all over both cheeks.

Regardless if it's infectious, the condition is a major turn off for me. I would LOVE to go back cause her skills and figure are excellent, but alas...

Recent Ratings
Vitalisofgaza   9-2-2024 18:23  Acceptance  +1   
Dukelok   2-2-2024 06:44  Karma  +3   Nice report
chebschebschebs   28-1-2024 08:20  Karma  +4   Great report
Skepti10   28-1-2024 02:03  Karma  +4   
wandering13213   27-1-2024 22:44  Karma  +6   Accurate report - I had a similar experience.
niggabitch   27-1-2024 21:08  Karma  +2   thanks for the warning, reluctant to give it a shot now
momozzz   27-1-2024 21:01  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing. Sounds scary indeed
paulfan
Nookie Newbie

UID 301677
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-2-2024
Status Offline