Reading Access 10
Registered 18-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2024 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ladyboy Spa HK

reporting for the first time
also trying this kind of massage for the first time
me being naive thought it really was just going to be massage + HJ but got upsold hard (not in a bad way)

Contact: https://ladyboy-msg-club.business.site/ or telegram @CwbLbs
Name: forgot to ask lol. think it was "Sally".. let's just call her that
quoted:
60mins 1000 massage + HJ
60mins 1500 massage + FS
90mins 2000 massage + FS
Language: chinese, some english
Face: 3/5 (too dark to really see.....)
Body: 4/5 slim
GFE: 4/5
Is a ladyboy or cd? CD
Repeat: enjoyed the experience, so yes

Visited out of pure curiosity. Place is lit in mood lighting *only so it's actually pretty dark. Sally appears in french maid outfit, wearing face mask. First impression is she is attentive, gentle. Showered by myself and moved into room with a bed, not massage table. Chatted for a bit, claims they are the only ladyboy service that does actual massage. I got my massage for maybe 20mins, then HJ blended into FS but because I was fumbling a lot (all my fault) there wasn't any penetration in the end. Want to add: she's really really hard, medium sized. No boobs, kept bra on with filling I think. Slim figure, falsetto voice.
Mentioed she can do dating, dressed as male (for privacy) or female. Can either top or bottom.
Total time spent was close to 90mins. But because of the fumbling I was given the choice to pay 1000 or 1500 which was very fair.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   5-2-2024 18:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
ts7478   30-1-2024 12:40  Karma  +2   1000 is expensive for massage + HJ, for girl or TS. was BJ included?
boscitc   27-1-2024 12:25  Karma  +8   
Danger168   27-1-2024 02:40  Acceptance  +1