Face: 4-5/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 2/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 2/10
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: $130
Repeat: No

Due to my latest interaction (at the time) with Meraki Spa, I decided to look around and check other places that offer the same services on Manila Tonight. I stumbled upon Daje Spa on the site as it has one of the pages with the most reviews. I started looking around to check out what they have to offer. Upon looking around, I saw Hailey but she was unavailable during that time so I decided to book someone else on their agency. OH what a mistake that was. I decided to get Isla due to her alluring look.

She arrived a few hours after that and oh boy... she did not look like her pics at all. GDI. Her face was so different compared to what was shown on pics. I can't call it a B&S because there was no switching happened but I definitely felt baited into getting this one. Body was okay but still different than what was advertised.

We started showering together. I did try to play with her a bit (coz I was alittle horny) but her face kind of threw me off. After showering, I lied down for the massage. The massage was actually decent compared to other ones i received before. It's better than massage parlors that offers extra services but a little lower quality compared to real/actual massage places. To be honest, I was actually deciding to just ask for a massage for the whole time rather than getting the extra service due to her face. Ultimately, my LB's head won the argument and continued with the arrangement. After the massage, she started tugging my LB. While she started giving me HJ, I grabbed her ass and there wasn't much to grab. Most of the ass I've grabbed in my life do not fit my hand but not this one. I was disappointed to say the least. She started giving me BBBJ and it was decent. I like looking at the girl when they give me BJ but I couldn't do it on this one. Her face made me unaroused so I just closed my eyes while she did her thing. After that, she stood up and started riding me (covered). During the mish, it felt emotionless for the both of us. I could not get into it. She must have doing it for a few minutes now when she blurted out something along the lines of having a great stamina. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was just not feeling it. Then I decided to switch positions and started doggy. She must have started feeling it that she started voicing it out. It did got me in the mood after hearing those. I started doing it harder and faster. After a couple of minutes, I finally   .

She took a quick shower and left with little to no convo. During that time, I told myself that I won't book her again or anyone in that same place anymore.

Few things worth noting:
1. She is not friendly or at least I did not get that vibe from her. Usually, they try to make you feel comfortable but it was not the case for this one.
2. Her face is heavily edited. You will be disappointed if you think you'll get the same face as you see in the pictures.
3. I did not have any experience with any of other girls in Daje. It was just base on my experience with her when I decided I won't get anyone from their place.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Blackpink1287   14-4-2024 12:55  Acceptance  +1   
chermasyy   30-1-2024 00:48  Acceptance  +1   Ty for the honesty i almost went for her
gogocortman   26-1-2024 23:48  Acceptance  +1   
mister.bayarea   26-1-2024 19:10  Karma  +3   
TheMadCat   25-1-2024 23:48  Acceptance  +1   negative fr are the most helpful
JackTheBat   25-1-2024 11:10  Karma  +10   Congrats on MM status, can post in Rest of the World now.
rengoverade   25-1-2024 10:13  Karma  +4   All reports, even negative ones help fellow mongers filter and get better experience. Thank you for the report.
Skepti10   25-1-2024 09:20  Karma  +8   
jezzzz   25-1-2024 06:47  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   25-1-2024 05:08  Karma  +10   
LittleWing   25-1-2024 03:44  Karma  +4   Nice report. This karma should get you out of newbie status... :)
Jjaa123   25-1-2024 03:39  Karma  +3