Karma 444
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2024 21:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] [Yau Yuet Spa] Sampling the Menu - Maky and JoJo

Two separate punts below reporting on other courses on Yau Yuet Spa’s menu.

Date: Mid-Jan 2024
Name:  Maky
Agent: TG Yauyuetspa
Nationality & Language: Japanese with some English
Face:  2/5
Body: 2/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: N/A - not something I look for
Price & Length: 45m, $900 + tip
Repeat: Probably not as I prefer the other options on the menu.

After a mediocre punt at a spa and not wanting to dance around the upselling practices, decided I’d go back to an old place offering the full package from the get go - Yau Yuet Spa. I’ve had above average experiences previously, unlike some of the other bros who were not so satisfied, so YMMV.

Having sampled Tiny and Lily before, decided I’d explore some of the others offerings in the nest. Got in touch with the agent to ask who was available during a mid-week early evening, and they sent me to Maky. Interestingly, she works in a different location to the rest of the nest. Still in a convenient and easy to find location in TST. Unit was easy enough to find, but there was no doorbell so I had to contact the agent, who then told Maky to come open the front door, which took about 3-5minutes of standing around. She ushered me into her private room, and after closing the door, turned around with a smile and presented herself to confirm I was happy to proceed. The room was a standalone unit with its own shower, unlike the apartment that I went to before, where the bathroom was separate to the bedrooms. Worth noting that she had this cute, shy and submissive vibe to her, which was quite different to the other girls I’d met. Face was not that pretty, and didn’t really resemble the photos on TG. It was clear she was using make-up to mask some of the imperfections. Body was very slim and she had a tiny frame, which later made it easy to swing her around different positions. Unfortunately, she had a very flat chest, to the point that even she felt self-conscious about it and always covered herself with chest with arm when we were chatting.

Having said that, can’t fault her attitude. She was proactive in conversation and after we both undressed, she pulled me in for a cuddle and long kiss. Seemed very eager to please even before we showered! After a few minutes of this she pulled me into the shower and gave me a good rub down (along with some compliments on about my body), then told me to dry myself and wait on the bed while she finished up. When she came out, she dried quickly (it was a cold day!) climbed on top and initiated another sensuous kissing session. LB was waking up at this point, and I felt like sucking on some milkers, but when I moved down to them she became self-conscious again and told me she felt shy about her flat chest. I reassured her that it’s fine (even though I do prefer bigger ones), and she let me have at them. Unlike all the other WGs I’d tried with this agent, she did not do any BBBJ nor did she ask if I wanted it, so she loses points on service for that. Instead, after some more LFK, she told me to lay down, capped me and started in CG. As I said before, she had a tiny frame so it was easy to flip her into mish and doggy. She seemed quite into it and continued her cute and submissive act. Eventually blew my load in doggy and she was very gentle cleaning up afterwards. She took me for another shower and then she helped me get dressed. We did the usual chit-chat and it was clear she was Japanese as she would switch in-and-out of Japanese and broken English, which was quite adorable. Before I left, she pulled me in for another cuddle and kiss, and told me she had a good time. Way to boost an ego, even if it is an act haha!

Anyway, almost full marks for GFE, as she had a great attitude and acted like a partner who hadn’t seen me in ages. Half point away from perfect score, simply because I wish her English was a bit more conversational. Sadly, the looks and almost flat chest means I probably won’t repeat.

Date: Mid-Jan 2024
Name:  JoJo
Agent: TG Yauyuetspa
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese - conversational English
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 165cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A - not something I look for
Price & Length: 45m, $900 + tip
Repeat: Yes, beautiful tattoo and decent level of English so nice conversation.

Took another dive with the same agent a week later and this time asked for JoJo as I read another report saying she was quite attractive. Oddly, she has no presence on the TG channel right now, so I couldn’t even see any (fake) photos of her. Fortunately, the usual easy communication with the agent meant I simply asked if she was working today and they confirmed she was available. This time I was directed to the same apartment as the Tiny/Lily twins.

Was greeted by JoJo herself at the front door, and she led me to the bedroom. Turns out she had just woken up (it was around lunch time), and we joked about me bringing her breakfast and coffee next time. Anyway, we started undressing for the usual shower ritual, and I got a good glimpse at a tasteful tat on her shoulder. I’m a sucker for tats, and her’s was very nice. Her frame was slim (slimmer than Tiny and Lily), and she had natural B-cups. Her face was fine, although I was expecting prettier seeing as another report said she was attractive enough that he made a return-visit specifically asking for her. A positive was that she had noticeably better English than the other girls I’d met here, and I complimented her on it. Anyway, she got me a towel and we showered together in the separate bathroom as per my previous visits. I was a bit worried about leaving my belongings in the bedroom during the first few visits, but I’ve repeated enough with this agent that I don’t worry about theft anymore. Just honest work with honest pay. They don’t seem popular enough to tarnish their reputation with a bad report that includes theft.

When we move back to the bedroom I ask for a massage to ease us in, which was again weak-mediocre at best. So far that’s 0/4 in the massage department with this agent. Thankfully, the latter service makes up for it. After the flip, JoJo started with the nips and HJ, then when LB was at full attention, she moved to BBBJ without question. I must say, her BBBJ was the best I’ve had and she has her technique perfected. She went at it for a good while too and I reckon I could have CIM if she didn’t stop - something that I can’t say for any other punt I’ve had. She capped LB and got on for some CG. Her moaning wasn’t as realistic as Tiny/Lily but she had a few lines of dirty talk that spurred me on. I knew I wouldn’t last long after that glorious BBBJ so I moved positions a few time before finishing in mish.

She cleaned me up, told me to take a break while she prepared the shower, then took me for another wash. When we got back to the bedroom she was fairly chatty and we talked about her language skills. She actually seems quite intelligent comparative to the other WGs I’ve met. Anyway, gave her 1000 and she asked me to wait for the change, which I gently declined. She led me back to the front door and said goodbye in Cantonese, which was another testament to her language skills.

Overall, despite not being super attractive, her slim body and nice personality makes me think I’ll return in the not too distant future.

That’s all for now, happy punting!

Recent Ratings
like2bonk   29-1-2024 18:15  Karma  +5   
Mister   28-1-2024 14:42  Karma  +4   Good detailed reports
clampbottom   26-1-2024 00:06  Karma  +3   Nice report..
slickric423   25-1-2024 23:53  Karma  +5   
americafirst141   25-1-2024 21:37  Karma  +6   
wandering13213   25-1-2024 15:03  Karma  +6   Good report.
Skepti10   25-1-2024 09:23  Karma  +4   Excellent
LittleWing   25-1-2024 03:48  Karma  +4   Thanks. Helpful.
kfcfinglickgood   25-1-2024 02:05  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report!
niggabitch   24-1-2024 22:53  Karma  +2   Excellent