Name: N/A
Nationality & Language: Japanese, few English words
Face: 4.2/5
Body: 4.6/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  21,000/45min
Repeat: Yes

I only had one night for this so I figured I try Matsushima instead of Tobita as based on my research it was a bit cheaper and you could potentially get more of GFE, even though Tobita would have slightly more young/attractive ladies. I went on a Wednesday around 4:30 PM. There we not many people walking around,  one group of young men (looked like foreigners) and 3 other individuals. There was actually people still working in the area when I got there, such as doing constructions and etc. This is probably because I went a bit early on a weekday, however there were still plenty of girls available.

When I got there I started my walk around the block. I would see the girls sitting, looking very cute, dressed up in all sorts of outfits and waving at me, while the mamasan would try to call me over. Most stalls had one girl, but there were a few with two and age range was early 20s to late 30s. The mamasans were very nice when i came close and even when they found out I didnt speak much Japanese at all, they would try to converse with what English they knew. There were probably only three stalls that I could remember that weren't very enthusiastic on trying to get me to come over, maybe because I don't look Japanese (I'm South East Asian) but that was fine. I saw about four girls that I liked in my first lap, so decided to do another lap, which was kind of embarrassed to do as they all had seen me pass by already. I'm sure they don't care but just my inner thoughts getting to me. Anyways, after that I decided who I wanted. I heard if you like someone, you should go for it before they are taken, however since it wasn't that busy, I took my time to choose.

Finally making a decision I went to the mamasan and confirmed if me only knowing a few Japanese words and mainly communicating in English was ok, which it was. She gave me the prices and said that I have to do at least 30 minutes. I said I'll do the 30 minutes. The girl was probably about 5'2" height, short dyed blonde hair, tan skin, large natural breasts, flat stomach and curvaceous in the right places, and was wearing a sailor scout outfit. After taking my shoes off, she lead me upstairs into a small room as we chatted a bit. Served me some tea and snacks and confirmed how long I wanted. I decided with 45 minutes instead because she was even more attractive after conversing and getting to see her whole body up close. After making payment, we took our clothes off and she lead me into a small shower right next to the room and she quickly cleaned my little one. I got slightly hard during this even though it was really quick clean as she would rub on me with her breasts. After that we dried up and went onto the futon. She started with HJ and body rubbing and licking of my nips to get me more excited. After that she did CBJ. After that she asked if I wanted to be on top or bottom (in Japanese) and I opted for bottom, so she performed CG. I could see that her stunning body and she was putting in alot of effort as we did that for a bit. She took a breather and she kissed and licked me my body as I me touched her breast and butt, which I asked if it was ok to do. She said licking and LK on the body were ok, but no sucking or on face. Then she went back to CG and I didn't last long after, right before she wanted to switch to me on top too . She cleaned me up and we still had about 15 minutes left, so she cuddled next to me and we talked (mainly in Japanese).  Surprisingly without google translate as I was able to make out what she was saying and able to convey my words with my little Japanese and using only simple English words. Even though I think we had 5 minutes left, we got dressed and she lead me downstairs as both her and the mamasan chitchatted with me a bit.

Overall it was a great experience. The mamasan was super friendly and talkative. The girl was super sweet and gorgeous. Will probably be back when I come back to Osaka and hopefully can get another girl just as good.

Recent Ratings
neekojanna   10-2-2024 01:51  Acceptance  +1   
Kendow1716   25-1-2024 09:56  Karma  +1   
mr_tux   23-1-2024 22:58  Karma  +3   wondering if you got better treatment than average non-asian usa white guy
HKGPeter   23-1-2024 22:18  Karma  +3   Excellent!
Westside88s   23-1-2024 14:51  Acceptance  +1   Original great post since there’s few posts on this area.
shampoo   23-1-2024 08:57  Karma  +3   
mycibai   22-1-2024 22:50  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   22-1-2024 20:13  Karma  +4   Japanese hospitality. :)
wildwildwest   22-1-2024 19:44  Karma  +2   
secretasianman1   22-1-2024 18:21  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   22-1-2024 18:04  Karma  +3   Fun.
LittleWing   22-1-2024 13:41  Karma  +4   Sounds good!