Language : English
Face : 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Price: 1.5k + 500 cim
Repeat: maybe, many girls to try

Easy booking and nice hotel but takes a bit of a walk from mtr exit.

Looks:
First impression through the door the 2 video is most accurate as pictures are still her but a bit touched up. You can find them on the ad https://141-hk.com/en/C39054-WC-ExoticHotelG.-Julia.html
She is very pretty with beautiful blue eyes, long blond hair, natural looking face.
Tattoo on arm, forearm, big thigh tattoo, maybe a few more I forgot. Definitely a pass if you don't like tats but they are okay with me. She looks like some Russian mobsters hot girlfriend lol.
The ad picture removed her tattoos and touched up her face but its definitely her. Attached screenshot from the ad that I think capture her real looks pretty well. Again mind you tattoo have been shopped out of the photos, use video for better real reference.
Natural average cup. Not one of those slim kind of girl but has a healthy normal weight with a curvy enough butt.
She's wearing a cute little mini skirt with stockings that I can't wait to take off.

Action:
Very friendly, smiles, nice small talk speaks good English. Shower alone. Onto the bed she gives me complements, light kisses, asked if I liked blow job and gave bbbj with good suction. After a fair duration we cap and do cowgirl. Not bad skill but not my fav position so swith to mission. She licks her finger to wet herself for reentry. Hot. Pretty good there for a bit, then pull her over to me standing over edge of the bed to continue mission. Since I paid for cim option I make her work for it. We switch over the me standing next to the mirror in the hallway. Shes on her knees working hard to please, giving dirty talk as well. Pretty hot stuff watching her work and seeing the action in the mirror too. Switched back to the bed me sitting down on the edge of the bed and her on her knees. She does whatever I want with good attitude any time I switch position or ask her to move or do certain things. Finally I'm about to pop and switch to me laying down. She takes it all in the mouth and keep sucking until I'm well pass finished. She goes off bathroom and comes back for some post nut cuddle and nice small talk. Decent gfe.

Overall great girl. Connected well with her and had a friendly and warm personality.

[ Last edited by  Zodek at 22-1-2024 12:22 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Lchino150   28-1-2024 15:51  Acceptance  +2   
goldenpanda   26-1-2024 22:57  Acceptance  +1   Original
culdcept   24-1-2024 22:03  Acceptance  +1   
TedKoppel   24-1-2024 15:33  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   24-1-2024 08:09  Karma  +8   
Susanlixxx   23-1-2024 02:19  Karma  +5   
clampbottom   22-1-2024 21:21  Karma  +3   Super hot
energylung   22-1-2024 15:51  Karma  +4   
MrFrosty   22-1-2024 15:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
wongwanchi   22-1-2024 13:54  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   22-1-2024 13:45  Karma  +4   Nice report!