Link: https://t.me/highclassgirlth
Nationality and language: Thai - english
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 Amazing ass
GFE: 3/5
PSE:
Damage: 800 45 min
WIR: I would but she is leaving

I was in TST hoping to try AQs girls, however when I saw the first girl, she was not like the photos at all, so asked agent to show me someone else. He sent me to IU's room but again same problem - the girl looked nothing like her photos so I told the agent. He said I am being too fussy... Agent is charging $1,600 so least I can expect is an 80% match with the photos but it was more like less than 50%.

I gave up HG and decided to go for a tried and tested agent, and more reliable so I messaged the tin hau agent - 5 girls were available including Sophie who I had already tried before so I asked the agent for recommendations. Agent suggested suggested rima
so I decided to go with it as the agent is normally reliable.

Rima has a slim body, very GND look both face and body. She has small b cups and a small but cute ass. She is around 1.65cm tall and has a cute face - looks like she's in her mid twenties.

When we are showering she is friendly and chatty. She dries me up and on to the bed where she proceeds to give me a short massage. After the massage, she starts with LFK (DFK was on the menu but I rejected), then moved to cat bath and BBBJ. BBBJ is nothing special - she has good suction but cannot go deep. After around 10 mins of BJ, I put on the Dom and start with mish. As soon as I put my LB inside her, she tells me she is in pain. Never have I ever had a punt which has gone well when the girl complains that my LB is too big (I am medium size around 6 inches). After trying to ease into mish for a few mins, we switch to doggy (I was surprised she even agreed to try as most girls who complain about size don't allow doggy). We did doggy for 3-4 mins but again she told me she is in pain and asked if we could do BBBJ again instead. I could tell she was trying her best and was genuinely in pain so I agreed. She gave me a BBBJ for the next 15 mins until I inside her mouth. She kept sucking until I had
drained every last drop in my balls, all whilst massaging my balls. This felt heavenly and made my orgasm very intense. I was very surprised that she let me CIM without extra charge - I guess she felt guilty that she could not have vaginal sex with me.

Overall, even though the sex part was a fail, I would still rate Rima highly for her attitude. She is a sweet friendly girl who will try her best to please you - if you have a LB bigger than 5" maybe better to try someone else though (unless you are just looking for BBBJCIM).

I have attached photos below from TG - she is 90% same as her photos.

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 18-1-2024 14:46 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Vitalisofgaza   4-2-2024 17:39  Acceptance  +1   What a looker!
Sigh10   27-1-2024 18:16  Karma  +3   Agent recommended Rima , how is she compared to Sophie ?
Danger168   26-1-2024 03:46  Acceptance  +1   She looks hot. Slim body and small tits are the best.
manofdahouse   23-1-2024 19:52  Karma  +6   Great report
slickric423   19-1-2024 04:25  Karma  +5