Subject: [Vilnius] [Lithuania] Innocent Thai Massage turned into more...
joyrider2020
Musky Member

UID 286449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 110
Posts 2
Karma 110
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2024 22:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vilnius] [Lithuania] Innocent Thai Massage turned into more...

Date & Time of Session:  January 2024
Name: No idea..
Phone (WhatsApp): +370 629 62898
Nationality & Language: Thai & English (she may speak other languages)
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5’5”
Skill: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 60 minutes for €40 or 90 minutes for €55 – oil massage (I gave her €85 in total)
Link: https://instagram.com/siamthaimassagevilnius

Hello, I was recently in Vilnius, Lithuania for work and was looking for a good Thai massage with extras. Despite my excellent Google search skills, it was quite hard to find, but luckily I was able to find a private Thai woman (around 45-50) who offered massages. 60 minutes for €40 or 90 minutes for €55 – oil massage.
We communicate via WhatsApp in English and she gave me her address. Although she is around 45-50 years old, she doesn't look too bad (see photos). When I arrived she took me to the massage room and asked me to undress and lie on my front on the massage table. The room was dimly lit with candles and it was a really nice and calming atmosphere. The massage table was heated and clean (which was a nice touch). The massage was firm and very good - very professional.
Suddenly, things got a bit heated during the massage and she gently caressed my ass and balls, which I really enjoyed. During this time, my hands started to wander and I gently stroked her arms and legs (very discreetly - almost accidentally) .
A little later she asked me to turn around and started rubbing me all over my body with oil (especially around my inner legs). This got me very horny and I proceeded to touched her body - especially between her legs. She was responding very well to me touching her and it was clear that she was getting very horny. She started taking off her clothes and she took my hand and led me to feel her breasts and caress her whole body. Her body was very nice, not overweight nor too skinny. We kissed passionately and I put my fingers inside her and she was very wet (and shaved). I licked her and she tasted great and afterwards we were in the 69 position. We fucked in different positions including doggy and finally in cowgirl. After I came, she sat on me for a while longer flexing her pelvic muscles before cleaning me up (felt really good and almost made me hard again). She then offered to massage me further while lying on my back which I of course accepted. She mainly concentrated on my chest and around my stomach area. Soon after, she noticed I was getting hard again and she started to tease my cock before finally finishing off with a hand job. I then took a shower and before I left I asked her how much I should give. She said the massage was €40 and that I should give it whatever I thought. In the end I gave her €85 (not sure if that was too less but she was very happy with it). All in all it was a wonderful experience and when I go back I will definitely see her again.

Photos and number from Instagram: https://instagram.com/siamthaimassagevilnius

[ Last edited by  joyrider2020 at 17-1-2024 03:34 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Padre17   23-1-2024 05:15  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   17-1-2024 15:26  Karma  +4   Thanks for the great report
HKGPeter   17-1-2024 13:46  Karma  +3   Excellent!
sexyloser   17-1-2024 07:58  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   17-1-2024 06:27  Karma  +8   Great to have intel for other countries!
sjtopher   17-1-2024 06:20  Karma  +5   Nice
LittleWing   17-1-2024 03:40  Karma  +4   
austin821   17-1-2024 03:11  Karma  +8   
wtf_bbq   17-1-2024 02:31  Karma  +2   Great report
HK_Legend   16-1-2024 23:12  Karma  +10   ++ for the country!