Date: Jan 2024
Name:  "Girl with glasses"
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE:4.5/5
Price & Session Length:  800 THB for 1 shot
Repeat: sure

I had a long daytime layover in Bangkok. Decided to take the journey into town rather than wait the airport.

As it was only around lunch I decided that a BJ bar would be fun. I have been to Wood bar before (see my past review). Walked past the super hot massage girls at the start of the road, despite the arm grabbing. And just headed straight to Woods.

About 10 girls available and I went for the girl with glasses with some tattoos. Cute in a dirty kind of way. This is BKK BJ level, don't expect young stunners but expect experienced mouths and tongues.

Off upstairs and she does the cock washing and small chit chat. Starts a wonderful blowjob. Slow sloppy deep and covers everything. Gives the balls a good licking. She works the tempo well. Slows me down surprisingly to prolong it. And takes a few minutes to show her tits and tease me. Then back to it from bottom up.

Now these rooms are just partitions. Meanwhile I'm hearing the girl next door aggressively suck cock for a long time. My girl seems to compete. Bro next door loses control and my girl seems to feel like she lost the competition. But tries even harder. Eventually I release a huge load. She took all 7 or 8 shots in her mouth and went to  spit it out. Paid and tipped her 200.

On the way downstairs I bump into the girl next door who smiles when I joke she did a good job.

Anyway I leave and go to the bar across the road and order and ice cold beer and check some emails. How awesome is BKK.

Given I didn't have a hotel, I was just chilling until it was time to go back to the airport. After my 2nd beer, I decided I could try for round two. I walk across the road to Wood Bar again and girl with glasses is chatting to the other girl I saw upstairs previously. Even though she is plain and not slim, the devil in me decided that I would ask both girls to join me. It's BKK and dirt cheap after all.

The next 15minutes were a blur. Yes I didn't last long. The two girls cleaned me up and were kissing my body up and town. They took turns on my cock and balls. Rotating between with a subtle wiped own. They take turns competing and one jokes they try and see who win this time. Eventually glasses girl was focused on my cock and other girl on my balls. I feel her push my legs up and she starts rimming me. Amazing feeling with both down there and I of course shot my load soon after.

Honestly, it felt amazing. It sounds like every man's dream. But please do remember these are average middle aged Thai girls at a BKK blowjob bar. Do not expect models. Do not even expect them to be young. But the pleasure is high level and worth the price.

Recent Ratings
kingtrainerbbc   2-3-2024 17:36  Acceptance  +1   
lorenzo37   11-2-2024 21:44  Karma  +3   
mycibai   11-2-2024 11:32  Karma  +2   
shaykh   4-2-2024 19:23  Karma  +4   
22gingham   3-2-2024 22:43  Karma  +3   Great read!
Westside88s   30-1-2024 09:29  Acceptance  +1   Accurate description of this bar and good set for expectations
recluse   22-1-2024 11:16  Acceptance  +1   
Kaitechee   20-1-2024 14:00  Acceptance  +1   
prnjlgr   20-1-2024 03:58  Acceptance  +1   
Momento137   19-1-2024 23:26  Acceptance  +1   
chid   16-1-2024 22:11  Karma  +3   I had that cute milf with glasses and tattoos, best of the 3 I got there
Leftleg28   16-1-2024 15:11  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   16-1-2024 14:13  Karma  +10   "The next 15minutes were a blur"...eh heh heh.