Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-5-2011
Location malaysia
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2024 00:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan] Yoshiwara Alice Cafe

This time i decided to check out the soapland area of Yoshiwara i heard so much about. Marked a few places i wanted to check which were club39, versailles and ailedore. Head there around 2pm and straight go into club39. Ask if they have anyone free and they say 5pm only. Bummer lol so decided to check out the other two places only to find out they only do 120min sessions which i did not have time for. One thing to note it did seem like you could haggle the price as said no at first and then he countered with a "how much?" lol i could be wrong but maybe it might be possible? anyway so had to check out the cityheaven page and added some of the shops on Line and Alice cafe was the first to reply so i just decided to head there.

Date: 6 Jan 2024 (first punt of the new year and my first Jap girl!)
Name: Seika
Face: 7/10 she was cute as hell
Body: 7/10 not slim but not chubby, had enough meat in the right areas which i like
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
Price and session: 80mins for 49,000yen (its actually 48900 but theres a 100yen charge for costumes which the girl wears anyway)
WIR: Yes if im ever in Japan again.

So as soon as i enter the staff confirms its me on Line and shows me 3 girls who are available. Decided on Seika as she seemed like MCOT and i was right. Pay the man and he tells me to sit in the waiting room. After 5mins another guys tells me she is at another shop so i have to follow him. A quick 1min walk and im told to wait in this shops waiting room. Wait for another 5mins or so and the staff tell me Seika is ready. Shes waiting for me on the stairs and at first glance she is super cute! GND look with the right curves here and there. She takes my hand and we go up 3 flights of stairs to her room. Looks old but not too worn out. She starts making conversation and i tell her i cant speak japanese which she then proceeds to talk to herself for the rest of the session when we arent using google translate.

So he has me take my clothes off and puts them in a basket. Leads me to the stool and washes me there. Unfortunately no foreplay here but ill live. After shes dont cleaning me here she gestures to get in the bathtub while she showers herself. Once done she joins me in the bathtub lying on top of me. Again tries to make conversation but its mostly one sided. I just mostly smile and gesture. She can really talk on her own btw which i found amusing. Soon after we start we start kissing. No Lfk or DFk, just light kisses the whole session which i didnt mind. Another 5 mins of this and her cute GFE and she guides me to the bed.

Here she has me lie down and she starts her routine. Started kissing for a little bit then onto the catbath. Pays attention to each nipple before she heads down to lil bro. Her BJ skills are passable, not great but not bad she was able to get me hard in no time. Tell her i want to fuck and she puts on the condom. We start off in mish then into CG and doggie where i blow my first load. She cleans me up and we lay down chatting. Proceeds to ask the usual where you from, how long you here all the while using google translate. The longer we chatted the more comfortable she became. Eventually she asked if we are doing a second round, couldnt say no to that offer although i was feeling a little tired.

So for round 2 i decided to DATY her first. My only complaint about this girl is that she is au natural at her vagina which i dont like but i soldier on lol. Dine there for a good amount of time. She seems more responsive now in her moans and body movements. Then on with condom and its mish, doggie and lying down doggie. I realise i wont be able to finish as im too tired. So we cuddled and chat until the time was up. At this point her GFE is much higher. Giggles are more frequent and everytime i take my arm away she will immediately place them back on her boobs. about 10mins later ish the alarm goes off. We dress and head down and say our goodbyes. Before you leave the staff makes you do a survery but since the paper was in japanese they just ask you to give a score out of 100. I hear some places they give you a ride back to the station but Alice cafe didnt fyi.

If im ever in tokyo again and if i have enough funds i would like to see Seika again and other places as the pictures i saw at ailedor and versailles the girls look like model quality.

FYI im not sure how to add pictures yet. Ill try figure that out soon.

[ Last edited by  mycibai at 15-1-2024 01:08 ]

Recent Ratings
asianog   17-1-2024 03:16  Karma  +2   
Nootan   15-1-2024 15:26  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   15-1-2024 14:37  Karma  +4   
alex_french   15-1-2024 14:21  Karma  +5   Thanks
bubeybo   15-1-2024 08:54  Acceptance  +1   Again with that term to describe her ethnicity? What is this the 1940s?
secretasianman1   15-1-2024 06:21  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   15-1-2024 05:06  Karma  +3   
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2646
Posts 408
Karma 2589
Acceptance 1135
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2024 14:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mycibai's post

Wow. For Japanese, the fee of 80 minutes is only 28 900 Yen, thus a gaijin tax of 20k Yen. This additional charge is a bit high in Yoshiwara.

Recent Ratings
gg1234   15-1-2024 22:52  Acceptance  +5   
mycibai   15-1-2024 17:32  Acceptance  +1   Must be nice to be a local lol
mycibai
Carnal Conqueror

UID 66769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 206
Posts 8
Karma 204
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-5-2011
Location malaysia
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2024 08:51  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mycibai at 15-1-2024 12:59 AM
This time i decided to check out the soapland area of Yoshiwara i heard so much about. Marked a few places i wanted to check which were club39, versailles and ailedore. Head there around 2pm and strai ...

Figured out the picture thing. This was what they sent me on line.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
gg1234   16-1-2024 13:43  Karma  +2