Subject: [Sydney] Ginza 479 - Hoshizora Noa (JAV)
Chrisdoeshk
Nookie Newbie

UID 300708
Digest Posts 0
Credits 84
Posts 4
Karma 84
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2024 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Sydney] Ginza 479 - Hoshizora Noa (JAV)

Date: Jan 2024
Agent: https://479ginza.com.au/
Name: Hoshizora Noa
Nationality and language: Japanese, basic English
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Service - 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Damage: 330 AUD - 60mins
WIR: Yes!!!

Been to this agent twice and have yet to be disappointed. Girls look as advertised.

Noa was advertised as a JAV actress. Always dreamt of doing a JAV model after many years of watching them perform on screen. Never thought I an opportunity (and in Sydney of all places)

Thb, I didn't look up the internet on who Noa is and her videos. I wanted to go impartial and not have any expectations. Afterall, how much difference can they be compared to other LS.

After waiting longer than expected in the waiting room, i was directed to Noa's room.

Noa look like the photo on the website (but without heavy make-up). Sweet bright smile and eyes that lit up as she greeted me. Her English was basic but i could speak conversational Japanese which helps break the ice. She greeted me like a girlfriend greeting her lover and wanting to get intimate. Eyes locked, hugs and stroke of arms, we got undressed and into the ensuite bathroom. Showering consisted of body to body rub, kissing and Noa going down on her knees for BBBJ. This girl is all about service!

After shower, she directed me to sit on the edge of the bed for some more BBBJ. Most girls don't look at their clients when giving BJs but Noa is no ordinary girl and she continued her gaze and smile as she worked me hard in her mouth.

I picked her up, threw her onto bed and catlicked her body starting from top and working my way down her shaved bits (thank-god she ain't those JAV actress with a full bush). Noa is ultra sensitive and told me she loves getting tongued. Must be true as she came multiples times as her body quivered uncontrollably and squirmed for a breather. Obviously that's just a indication to keep going so i added some finger action to my game and soon enough she came again.

I could go on but conscious of time, i got on top of her as we talked about how she wanted me inside her now as her gently stroked me and edged it closer to her frothing lips. Noa offered extra service to go raw but i stop on the details here ( . Soon after, sprayed all over her body, we cleaned up and headed for the showers with light kissing. Time warning came up during the showers but we continued talking and exchanged contacts if i i ever go to Tokyo.

All in all, she was one of the best I've had by a long mile and is a class above all previous experiences in various countries and nationalities. A bargain at $330AUD!

Recently, i watched her AV on the internet for the first time to remind me of the that night. In them videos she came hard just like that night in Surrey Hills. That night with Noa felt like i was in a AV production and I'm eager for part 2.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ElonStark   3-2-2024 15:03  Karma  +2   Excellent
manhands   14-1-2024 15:29  Karma  +4   Damn sounds awesome
Wallyswally   14-1-2024 15:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Skepti10   14-1-2024 09:18  Karma  +8   
William_C   14-1-2024 07:49  Karma  +6   Excellent
austin821   14-1-2024 05:03  Karma  +8   
gg1234   14-1-2024 03:17  Karma  +4   
Susanlixxx   13-1-2024 22:40  Karma  +5