Body:  4
Height: Tall
Skill:  3.5
Service:  5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $1500 90 mins
Repeat: Probably-yes

This was my second visit to the illustrious Kawaii-Spa. Just as the first visit, I left early because I'm a country boy, and always get lost as shit in the city. When I got close to the building, I didn't realize that the elevator skipped Kawaii-Spa's floor, but I showed the screenshot of my "instructions" from the girls to the lobby manager and with a knowing smile he gestured towards the stairs.

Cola is beautiful, she has sexy curves in the right places, while retaining the skinny figure I prefer. She started with a massage that lasted for about 45 minutes, occasionally teasing my thighs and prostate area just enough to maintain a good arousal, especially when she climbed on top of me and positioned her feet between my legs.

When we got to the 'nuru' part of the show and she stripped down, I let her massage my cock for a moment before dropping the act and just taking the lead. We kissed, I got good taste of her tits and cunt, and after numerous positions, we ended with her toes in my mouth as she vigorously gave me a bhg till I climaxed like a gorilla.   

Satisfied I cooled down in the shower with her, and gave her a gentle cleaning and hefty tip. Cola is a good girl. Make sure to treat her well mates.

Positions covered:
-Cowgirl pussyjob
-Breast sucking handjob
-Toe sucking handjob
-Missionary pussyjob
-Cunnilingus
-Lotus pussyjob

Recent Ratings
Allstarboy   12-2-2024 16:42  Acceptance  +1   Excited to go
Redirective   27-1-2024 22:56  Acceptance  +1   
tmptmp   13-1-2024 23:56  Acceptance  +1   Thank you
LittleWing   13-1-2024 15:06  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   13-1-2024 12:36  Karma  +10   Congrats on your first report, ya gorilla!