Post at 11-1-2024 15:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(BKK) Analisa with lovely Daisy

Date & Time of Session: 2PM this afternoon
Name:  Daisy
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, English good enough for basic convo
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10, near perfect if you like tiny girls, bit of a belly, but nice natural breasts
Skill: 7/10
Service: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 2500 baht for 90 minute Tantra massage (normally includes B2B+prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ)
Repeat: Probably not with Daisy, but at Analisa yes

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

I was in the mood for an Analisa session so I message them on Line that I'm ready to book in 30 min.  They reply that Sai, Ray, and Daisy are available.  This is the first time I've ever seen Daisy available and she looks great in the pics so of course I jump at the opportunity to book her.

Normally I opt for the Heaven Massage, which is 2000 baht for 90 minutes and includes prostate, HJ, BJ and girl is naked.  What is usually amounts to is a very long edging session, which is perfect for me.  Daisy is so hot though that I wanted to include a bit B2B so I chose tantra, which is the same as Heaven, but includes the B2B and costs 2500 for 90 minutes.

The pics on the site are ever so slightly touched up and Daisy's face isn't quite as cute in person, but she's still quite attractive and has a tiny spinner body.  Probably about 150cm and 40ish kg.  Surprisingly, she has a pretty nice rack for that body type, with natural Bs.  All in all, I liked what I saw and would say she's the hottest in the shop.

The service ended up being a bit weird.  Daisy has a very nice technique for teasing around the legs, backside, and handling LB.  She uses her fingertips a lot, which I really love, and is great at teasing LB.  But she would do about 30 seconds of the teasing, then a couple minutes of a meh massage (not B2B), back to teasing, and repeat.  After 30-40 minutes of mostly a standard (mediocre) massage interspersed with really nice teasing, she finally did a bit of B2B.  But this was really mechanical, just rubbing her tits around my back (which is still nice, don't get me wrong), but none of the added sensuality, kisses on the neck, heavy breathing, etc. that I've read with Luna and others when they give B2B.  

Eventually I turn and she begins with a bit more teasing of LB, then the token B2B for a couple minutes, again devoid of passion, and then back to LB.  She begins the prostate portion, followed by a 10-15 minute HJ to a pretty nice completion.  Whereas some of the other girls would tease the fuck out of me for close to 90 minutes, this was all over in about 55 min.  She told me the rest would be another massage, but really this was just 5-10 minutes of light pressure on my legs and nothing more.  All told, I was in and out of the shop, showers included, in about 80 minutes, short of the time booked.

During the session, Daisy was just very matter of fact and showed 0 of her personality.  Luna is also dry, but from time to time she can be playful and shows a bit of her sadistic, dominant side.  During the post-orgasm massage session, I was finally able to break through and get Daisy to laugh and show her personality.  I asked if she likes her work and she instantly responded no, which kinda shows.  At one point I jokingly teased her and she playfully slapped my cock, which was funny, but where was this during the session?  I asked if she does FS, and she said no (this was more for the benefit of those curious on the forum).

Anyway, I suspect that the service probably improves as you repeat with her, but I doubt that I'll try again to find out.  Whereas the other girls genuinely seem to enjoy teasing and edging me for almost the whole session, Daisy just does things mechanically.  It's possible that someone with a more gregarious personality might be able to break through her defenses earlier and get an excellent session, but I'm not really the outgoing type.

Again, she is quite beautiful and had a nice personality when she finally showed it after the session.  She does have some very nice techniques and I have to admit she got me quite worked up during the session.  There is definitely potential there, but if she's already this burnt out after only a year in the shop, then I doubt she'll ever put it all together.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 11-1-2024 15:21 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sanchez   19-2-2024 01:43  Karma  +3   Excellent
juyai   22-1-2024 07:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Momento137   18-1-2024 18:55  Acceptance  +1   
Jeeembo   18-1-2024 17:32  Acceptance  +1   
jaylast2014   16-1-2024 23:52  Karma  +1   
Laszlo   12-1-2024 06:44  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report.
alex1.degen   12-1-2024 01:22  Karma  +3   good review. Always curious about all the girls there.
booby_lover   11-1-2024 18:55  Karma  +6   Pretty girl. Maybe she does great bj so was a bit lost.
JackTheBat   11-1-2024 15:19  Karma  +10   She's cute anyway.