Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo] THC - Kureha

Date & Time of Session: November 2023
Name: Kureha
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1207
Agent: Tokyo Hentai Club
Nationality & Language: Japanese, fluent English
Face:  8/10, very pretty, cute, GND Japanese Girls
Body: 9/10 fit, very hot body, she does yoga which renders her body toned. B-cup boobs
Height:  ~160cm
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE:  10/10 she makes you feel at home; great conversationalist; she travels a lot and knows what she's talking about
Price & Session Length: 90min : 47k with CIM + 9k for love hotel fee
Repeat: yes

Kureha was my first THC girl. Booking was pretty easy, as I went to their incall office in Shinjuku at noon and she was available at 5pm during that day. Unfortunately, the incall was very cramped and it got uncomfortable as 3-4 people came in. I had to wait for her awkwardly with these people, as they were also made to wait for their girls. After waiting for 15 minutes, Papa-san instructed me to go to Listo hotel, a nearby love hotel in Shinjuku.

It took me around 5 minutes to get to the love hotel. When I went to the monitor, there was a girl with mask waiting in front of the screen at the lobby. Turned out it was Kureha. We then selected the only available room; and took the elevator to the room. After entering the room and paid at the vending machine inside, Kureha took off her mask, I was pleasantly surprised by how cute she was. She looked better than the picture at incall suggested. She then talked about her recent trip to Bali and how she was into yoga. We talked for about 15 minutes which I thoroughly enjoyed.

We then headed to the bathroom, which had in-house jacuzzi. Took off her clothes and underwears. Wow! She had a very smoking hot body. Not muscular, but sexily toned and skinny enough which I liked. She had nice B-cup boobs with pink, sexy nipples which I enjoyed sucking. I went through her body like a teenage boy enjoying his first girl

We then went in to the jacuzzi. She sat on top of me in cowgirl fashion and I sucked her pink nipples. She is not vocal but had typical Japanese shy, sexy moans you hear on JAV movies. As I played with her nipples with my tongue and mouth, she quietly moaned "Itai" and showed that she has sensitive boobs. I kept sucking until she moaned even harder   In exchange for my service, she then came down to me and sucked my dick. And man, she knew how to do BJ properly. She also reciprocated DFK which made things even hotter.

We then went to the bed. I asked her to continue her fabulous bj and in turn I fingered her. She got a very tight pussy. As I fingered her, she enjoyed and got into rhytm. She kept sucking me and rocked her sexy ass. I then asked her for 69 so I could enjoy her ass some more. The moment I worked on her pussy, she moaned and in turn I groped her sexy boobs underneath. Finally before I popped, I asked to do Sumata to see her boobs jiggling from cowgirl position. What a scene to behold!

Unfortunately, 90 minutes came too quickly. I didn't have the opportunity to ask her for FS (nor did she offer). If anyone had FS experience with her please let me know. Would love to give it a shot the next time I come to Tokyo. Overall, Kureha is an amazing girl. She's a also great conversationalist and always did her best to please her man.

Recent Ratings
dddlny   6-3-2024 02:52  Karma  +3   
pakaolicious   12-1-2024 09:18  Acceptance  +1   She's amazing even without the FS. I think it's the vibe
secretasianman1   11-1-2024 15:20  Acceptance  +1   
Nopatiencetokee   11-1-2024 14:49  Acceptance  +2   She's great. Fs is available from what others have said about her. I too did not have the opportunity to ask, but I'll ...
mgkckr   11-1-2024 14:05  Karma  +3   FS is on the table with her
shampoo   11-1-2024 13:34  Karma  +3