Date & Time of Session: 2PM this afternoon
Name:  Luna
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, English seems solid although not super talkative
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baht for 90 minute Heaven massage (normally includes prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ) + 200 tip
Repeat: Of course

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

This is my 4th time going to Analisa since moving to BKK back in October.  Each session has been with a different girl and I've enjoyed each one.  I'd read a lot about Luna and been trying off and on to book her via Line, and finally got the chance this afternoon!

Standard prep of sit down while Luna stores your shoes and offers a water, takes you upstairs to the room, asks if I want to shower (I did), return, and begin the process.  Luna was naked when I returned and is very petite w/small breasts and a cute face.  I like the spinner type so she's MCOT.  

It should be noted that Luna is a bit of an aloof personality.  She's not mean or anything, just not as chipper or chatty as some of the other girls.  I don't mind at all and kinda found her demeanor refreshing.

Lucky for me, I got a glory hole table (they might all be glory hole here, I'm not sure).  Luna wasted absolutely no time in attacking LB.  The next 80 minutes were a whirlwind as she literally did not let my LB rest for more than 10 seconds in that entire period.  It was touch my groin and backside, a couple token touches on the back and upper legs, sometimes one hand in each area, rinse and repeat.  There was no pretense of a massage and Luna seems a bit sadistic and like she thoroughly enjoys working LB and making me squirm.

About 20 minutes in she asked how many shots I wanted.  I said I could do however many she wanted or build up to 1 big one, her choice.  She was more interested in 1 big one so I agreed.  Luna continued on in the same manner for a bit more and then put on a glove for the prostate portion.  She was good at this, maybe an 8/10, others were slightly better, but in general they're all excellent at prostate massage here if that's your thing.  Luna has a variety of techniques to work LB and is extremely skilled.  I was basically in another dimension at this point just feeling pleasure waves wash over me.

About halfway through she has me flip over and now I have the added benefit of seeing a bit of Luna's body and looking at her face.  She has a very matter of fact look, but you can begin to see a bit more of her sadistic side.  She has a piercing stare and almost a slight smirk as she tortures my LB and keeps me constantly on the edge.  At one point she notices me looking at her feet and barks out a simple command "touch it", so I oblige.  She continues with a variety of techniques and prostate for the next 30-40 minutes.  I sense we're getting close to time so I begin shifting my mindset from "endless dry orgasm" mode to "get ready to explode" mode.  Admittedly, once I've been in the first mode for awhile it can be tough to finish, but I was prepared.  I got myself on the edge and then Luna suddenly says "shoot now, cum for me" and I do a few seconds later.  Luna seems pleased with her work and lets out a devious chuckle.  She tells me I'm crazy and I reply "no you are", she lets out a laugh of agreement.

She offers me the shower again and I oblige.  We return to the room for the briefest of chatter.  She beings by asking "so where are you from...where did you learn that?"  Like she was gonna ask her standard question, but curiosity got the better of her.  I told her that I've practiced yoga, meditation, and tantra for many years, so I've learned good breathe and body control.  She tells me that I was able to last longer than anyone before (maybe she says it to lots of guys, who knows).  Seeing as how 90 min is their longest offering and I basically used up the entire time, and she was stimulating me from the first seconds, I suppose it'd be harder to do anything more than equal my record hehe.  Out of curiosity, I ask if she does FS, but she says no.  I think she did in the past, but maybe not anymore?  Or maybe she just prefers working my cock?

Anyway, Luna lived up the hype and then some.  She's not a knockout in looks, but cute enough, seems like she loves what she does, and has a nice stern dominatrix type person that complements her skillset perfectly.  

I would obviously repeat with her, Preaw is amazing as well, and Orgus and Nancy are very solid too.  Some of the others in person maybe aren't the most attractive, but I'm guessing they are probably very skilled as well.  All in all, it's a great shop if you're looking for similar things as me, namely edging and prostate massage.  I can't speak to BJ or FS (if any offer it).

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 3-1-2024 17:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   2-5-2024 19:48  Karma  +1   
Momento137   18-1-2024 19:54  Acceptance  +1   
Jeeembo   18-1-2024 17:27  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   11-1-2024 14:42  Karma  +5   
roninaaa   4-1-2024 15:44  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   4-1-2024 13:17  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   4-1-2024 11:22  Karma  +10   "basically in another dimension at this point"...excellent.
Leftleg28   4-1-2024 10:39  Acceptance  +1   
devilgrass   4-1-2024 09:23  Karma  +3   
alex1.degen   4-1-2024 01:49  Karma  +3   nice. what order would you rate the four you saw?
bigboy4791   4-1-2024 00:17  Karma  +4   
bkkmassage33   3-1-2024 23:33  Acceptance  +3   
Laszlo   3-1-2024 22:52  Karma  +4   Great report. Happy to hear that you now met and enjoyed Preaw and Luna.
DiamondBac   3-1-2024 21:50  Karma  +3   Glad you finally managed to book Luna. Any idea what's the difference btw their Heaven massage and Tantra massage?
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1013
Posts 59
Karma 1004
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2024 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DiamondBac, I believe that Tantra would include some body to body, but I'm not 100% sure.  I think I might consider the Tantra w/Luna when I get the chance.  The 90 minute manual edging was incredible, but it's almost too much stimulation and my LB started getting a bit desensitized towards the end.  I also went back and read some of Luna's reports and her B2B sounds pretty hot.  It would be a nice changeup and the different sensations would probably add to the experience.

alex1.degen, it would be impossible for me to decide between Preaw and Luna,  they're both excellent in their own way and would love to repeat often with both.  My ratings would therefore be:

Luna/Preaw 10
Nan 9
Orgus 8.5

They've all been a solid experience.  In fact, I've only had good experiences when I book the 90+ minute experiences (at Analisa, Paradise, and Passion).  It seems the girls know that I'm probably looking for lots of edging and occasionally multiple shots (although the one big shot with someone like Luna or Preaw who is masterful at keeping you right on the edge can be amazing as well).

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 4-1-2024 02:23 ]

Recent Ratings
Jeeembo   18-1-2024 17:29  Acceptance  +1   
DiamondBac   4-1-2024 11:07  Karma  +3   I see. I had the Tantra package with Luna and it indeed involved some B2B
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2704
Posts 636
Karma 2685
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2024 13:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 besco203's post

Luna/Preaw used to be dominatrix at their old shop, I had a great session with them together and it was great.

But they don't provide sm service at Nana shop

Recent Ratings
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1013
Posts 59
Karma 1004
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2024 15:19  Profile P.M. 
DiamondBac, yah I believe that Heaven is strictly HJ, BJ, and prostate.  I've gotten it the last 2 times and it doesn't include B2B and you might get a token massage, but it's mostly just a ton of edging mixed in with prostate.  I always decline the BJ, but that would provide further variety for those interested.  The price also includes the girl being naked.  90 minutes for 2000 baht.  The first 2 times I chose the 90 minute Prostate massage for 1700 baht, which doesn't include the girl being naked, I had to pay 400 extra for that.  So I realized it's better just to go with the Heaven massage if you want to see the girl naked.

Sounds like the Tantra massage will provide a bit more sensuality with B2B, Luna breathing in your ear, being able to touch the girl, etc.  I will probably give that a shot if Luna or Preaw are available the next time I book.

calaisien, yes it looks like they don't specifically offer dominatrix, but there is a section for "kinky play" so maybe you could still get a somewhat similar experience from one or both of them.  A 90 minute 4-handed tantra with both sounds like a dream and for 4000 baht, would be pretty great value.

Recent Ratings