Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2024 15:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Central, Hair Spa - Mina, don’t bother

Date & Time of Session:  lunch time early Jan
Name: Mina
Nationality & Language: says Korean Thai mix. I suspect Nepalese
Face:  5/10 - had make up done, big eyes and good complexion but nothing special
Body: 5/10 - chubby, saggy tits, dark brown pizza pie nipples ie big areolas
Height: Average
Skill: 3/10
Service: 3/10
Price & Session Length: 800 HJ, quoted 1500 FS
Repeat: no

Read the report from another punter and was intrigued by the photos. Even taking into account the filter factor I thought it couldn’t be far off consider the rave reviews of face, body and service since it came from someone with high access levels.

The building is where I go to my tailor and there are many other establishments like restaurants, ladies spas and small offices.

The issue about this place that was not mentioned was that the unit is right next to a restaurant. Literally right next to. So if you work around the area and may be concerned about running into people who are having a meal then you should really stay away. The diners literally can see out and into you entering the place.

Next is the girl. Recognizable as the girl in the ad but darker skin (as often done for southeast Asian women who tend to want to present themselves as whiter skinned). And the figure was not great. She was chubby and the breasts were not as full as the ads. They were saggy and although no stretch marks, they look like they may have carried milk one upon a time.

No matter what, I was disappointed.

I had asked the agent on TG if FS was on the menu and she said yes. Communicated Chinese and even asked if Mina does CIM but for this she said I needed to ask the girl when I see her. Clearly just an agent on TG and not really a mamasan.

Mina was pleasant and tried to make conversation. But I was playing a bit cool to leave me room to back out. She even asked if I wanted FS today so I guess the person on TG shared this info.

The place is not great. It’s make shift walls and drapes. If you are looking for something more like KMia then this is not for you. Also, shared toilet and shower accessible from two doors.

Anyway I just said a massage will do so she did that and sold me on HJ. This was horrible. Ten minutes and then moved to flip and HJ.

Minimal oil Jackhammering. Told her to slow down and add more oil. Which she gladly did. Point was she’s not experienced nor skilled.  Fondling of tits and nipples allowed but no kissing, sucking or anything else. If she did I think more points for service would have been given. I was in at 5 past the hour and left by 40 past the hour.

Anyway I gave up, and paid then left.
The FS price is not the same as the other report which said 1200 so I image there’s some haggling or YMMV.

Side note:  she’s the only non Chinese there. There was a moment when she was jerking me off and another lady pulled the sliding door open and said “寶貝 你為什麼在這個房間?” which means “My dear, why are you in this room?” Making me assume there’s a general disorganization and whatever goes, goes here.

And when I left, while wearing a mask, the Chinese women flirtatiously called out to me saying “謝謝帥哥 下次再來哦”
Conversation with her made me think she knows her way around here and may be local. Knew the area where I work which is further east on the MTR line. Accent didn’t seem Korean nor Thai and I am intimately familiar with both.

Anyway not interesting in bad mouthing her but buyer beware, here I’m mainly looking to give perspective to the other review which giving consistent 5/5 (no disrespect to that punter). I’m giving 5s too but just out of 10.

Ended up going to Blue Ocean and seeing Rainy which was a much better experience for the same spend (before adding tips).

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 2-1-2024 20:08 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
chunkibutt   4-1-2024 17:45  Karma  +3   
like2bonk   4-1-2024 13:58  Karma  +4   nasty experience me too. boss was outside walking around could hear her eating lunch. and the smell of food or herbs in ...
slickric423   3-1-2024 02:22  Karma  +5   
myketin   2-1-2024 21:25  Karma  +3   Took one for the team!
dienw   2-1-2024 16:15  Karma  +3   Thanks
HK_Legend   2-1-2024 16:08  Karma  +10   Total disaster! :(
Jclaudepandamme   2-1-2024 16:03  Karma  +3   
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2024 13:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Come to think of it, I suspect she may be Filipino.
But def no part Korean.
Having said that I didn’t try my Korean or Thai with her.
But still… just setting expectations