Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Height: Around 155-160cm
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 2,700 90mins Bathroom
RTF? : Yes, but don't think she is working there anymore

Read some reports about the newly opened Wonder Massage on the net and wanted to try it out myself, was horny one of the nights and I dropped Wonder Massage a text on LINE to ask who was available, browsing through the photos sent, only Nancy caught my attention, the rest of the girls was "meh" at best. So I told them I wanted to book Nancy but was told she was not available... Why send me her photo, since her looks spiked my interest, I asked if I could book a session with her the next day, did so, and headed down the next day. The place was at a small alley very near to Asoke BTS. Dropped by the shop and a mamasan greeted me, and asked me to wait for a bit. Nancy came down and took me after around 5 mins. She looks a little older than the photo I was given but overall still passable. Went up to the bathroom and she left to get her kit. The bathroom was only a huge bathtub, not a closed space to shower. Hopped inside the bathtub and it was pretty hard to get in as they had a little elevated partition for the bathtub so you had to lift your leg up to climb in. Was up and she was blowing me before I even knew it. She did well considering she was blowing and washing me at the same time. Once done we dried ourselves and went to the bed, she really could blow and even deepthroat, I tried to facefuck her but she gagged halfway, the amazing thing is she laughed it off and continued to push herself deep despite literally just gagging. I love the feeling when someone does that. So after a while, I stood up and asked her to kneel and continue letting me facefuck her. Next, she capped me and she started riding me on the edge of the bed, the position wasn't really ideal she I carried her and we continued humping each other on the bed, her moans were sexy and I could see she was into it, after about 10 minutes I was pretty tired and wanted to change position but she was so into in the grabbed me tight with her legs and refused to stop, shot my first shot inside her and we took a 15mins break. Had a little chat and she told me she was a student doing freelance at Wonder for her school fees. After the break I was feeling kind of tired as it was my 2nd visit of the day, she rubbed me for a bit and capped me, and we continued fucking each other real hard this time, to the point I was sweating and her eyeballs rolled up till all I could see was her white eyeball. Not sure if she reached orgasm but it felt so, couldn't shoot my load so I asked for a HJ. After much effort of hers, I finally shot my 2nd shot on her hands while she was sucking on my nipples. Was pretty tired after that so we rested for a little bit, washed up, tipped her, and left a happy man.

Sad as I noticed her photos were not in Wonder's database anymore, would love to RTF.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Momento137   18-1-2024 20:20  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   3-1-2024 00:29  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   2-1-2024 16:13  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   1-1-2024 07:12  Karma  +8   
devilgrass   30-12-2023 17:55  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   30-12-2023 13:32  Karma  +4   
tsman1   30-12-2023 12:12  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   30-12-2023 12:10  Karma  +6   Sounds like a fun girl. Shame if gone.
lorenzo37   30-12-2023 07:36  Karma  +3   Excellent
jungy69
Nookie Newbie

UID 295841
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 6
Karma 3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2024 09:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice great review. I always wanted to check this spot out.