Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2023 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thailand Pattaya - Beach Road Freelancer

Dec 15 2023

After blowing a wad of cash at Pin Up agogo, I need to release so walking back to the hotel along beach road I had my picks.  Reading online, many were saying FL on Beach Road are bottom of the barrel, I would counter that NO Way.  There are some great selection available, sure there are some 3 and 4 and possible 2s but there are plenty of 7, 8, 9s too.  First grouping of I saw had some beauties and i approached a gorgeous one, light skin,Japanese looking.  Turned out to be a lady boy but many was she beautiful, made me kind of wonder if I should try.  I said sorry, I was looking for a full women an she didn't get mad and smiled.   Walked a bit further and found this other smoke show, her tight dress showed off a great figure and beautiful face.  Ask how much and it was only 1000 baht.  What a bargain compared with Bangkok Thermae 2500 to 3000 baht ladies.   She ask if i had a room and I told here it's going to be a long walk and I didn't want that stupid Baron hotel to surcharge me again for a guest.  She siad we can do a short time hotel for 250 baht and I agree.  Just a short walk to where as hang out, it was easy and convenient.   She told me she also works at an agogo and I believe it as she definitely had the looks.  If I had know that earlier, I wouldn't have blown 7000+ baht at an agogo and book this girl 7x.

Short Term hotel room is small with just a bed and bathroom.  We showered together and on with the show.  Great BBBJ and she mentioned several times that I'm big, which I believe its alway a ego booster for guys but as an Asian, I pretty sure that not true but had this mention to me several times with other providers. 6" compared with White and Black guys is small.   Routine is basically the same with all providers, BBBJ, cover up, Asian Cowgirl, to cowgirl.  I like to mish and doggie going back to several other position before popping.  After about 20 minute of non stop pounding. I popped.  I apologies for the quickness in which she replies it was a really long time, most guys finished in less than 5 minutes.   Gave her one last kiss and said out goodbye.  Absolute bargain and I now know, there is no need pay for as it all just advertising and your willingness to pay more.

Recent Ratings
Azninvzn   25-12-2023 01:01  Karma  +4   1000 baht is Cheap! Score! I would keep repeating and ask to meet her friends!
15633381   23-12-2023 14:19  Karma  +3   Excellent. You don’t have her contact by any chance haha?
whypinto   23-12-2023 01:29  Acceptance  +1   
Pacman1796   21-12-2023 09:31  Karma  +2   
austin821   21-12-2023 07:44  Karma  +5   
Candy_bar   21-12-2023 01:11  Karma  +5   Did you ask which agogo?
bigboy4791   20-12-2023 23:27  Karma  +4