Body: 5/5 if you are into slender or athletic types
Height: 5' 2"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 44k for 120 minutes + 3K CIM + 2k Denma  
Repeat: Absolutely

Came across a comment on here about how Hitomi was recommended + she was part of the November Top 5, so I decided to go with her as my last two mongering experiences during this trip were not as good as I'd liked.
Hitomi definitely did not catch my eye at all when browsing through the list of girls. She did not seem like the type of girl I'd usually go for if I had the choice, but I put my full trust into a random thread on this forum + the fact that she #4 on top 5 popularity for November.
She seemed hard to book, so I booked her 3 days before the visit and for her first appointment available at 12pm
To preface, I prefer more GFE than PSE and usually do not opt for FS.

Day of, Hitomi is right on time. To my delight, she held my hand the entire time to the hotel and she had a sweet smile. She's quite elegant and made my hands sweaty just in that 3 minute walk to the hotel, and I don't usually have sweaty hands
Walk into the hotel and we chat a little as we settle down in the room, and she starts out with a nice warm hug.
Her english is amazing; 90% of the time I understood exactly what she said, and the other 10% was just me asking to clarify.
She personally took off all my clothing, and then asked me to help her remove all her clothing. I folded at that point.
She has a slender, but truly athletic build. She's ever so slightly muscular and its so damn attractive. I couldn't get over how nice she felt.
We started with a bath and chatted for about 10 minutes. She been all around the world really, and it made sense why her english was so good. She would throw in a couple light kisses in between our conversation and it really set the mood.
Move onto the shower and it was pretty standard, nothing too special but a little teasing. After she rinsed me off, she went straight for a BBBJ before we left the shower.

Dried off and onto the bed. As I sit on the edge of the bed, she gets into my lap and starts making out with me. She really loves to DFK and she's really good at it. Anyone else that has this preference will love their time with her.
I couldn't get enough of touching her body, and the whole experience was so sensual. She didn't ever seem to mind how intense it got and loved all the hugs and kisses. She's also got nice hair on he longer side that she didn't mind me touching, so if you're into that
Eventually I moved down and DATY. I find out that she's wet! During the ten minutes of DATY, she seemed to enjoy every single second of it. She reacted just the right amount and I was convinced that I did a good job, regardless if it was acting or not.
What followed next made me feel like she really appreciated me going down on her first, because she really returned the favor.
We go back to DFK and I can't get over how into it she is. She moved down on me and the BBBJ she gave was great, it wasn't anything out of this world, but it was more on the sensual side. She's really good at eye contact, I almost busted early because of it.
After 10 mins of sucking, she moves to HJ and it's out of this world. She really has the stamina to keep going at it without many breaks and grips it in the right places. 5 minutes in, I bust and we clean up back in the bath.
We chat for the rest of the time, and move back to the bed to cuddle for the rest of the session.
And when we go to leave, she continues to hold my hand and walks me pretty far out of Kabukicho before we separate.
I enjoyed my time so much, I forgot I paid for the denma option even though it was in plain sight the entire session.

Overall, she is my ATF as she provided the best GFE service I've ever seen in japan. What was once someone I never even considered booking, turned out the be the best decision of my trip.
Hitomi is that chill next-door japanese girl in America that has traveled a lot of the world and does what she can to make sure you're comfortable and enjoying yourself. Made me forget that I paid for her time.
She 100% should be diamond, but doesn't work enough hours to get to that level, so consider that a nice discount for you
As for FS, she never brought it up within the session, so I'm going to guess that she doesn't offer it. Looks like she also fell off the rankings for December.
Tried to book her again in December, but she didn't work at all during the 5 days that I was there.
Note, she only works M-F (if she does at all) and usually only from 1200-1700.

I will be reporting my other visits during this month shortly.

Recent Ratings
Manticore   23-12-2023 00:06  Acceptance  +1   
scottydont   19-12-2023 15:01  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review. Will keep an eye out for the other reviews so I know who to avoid. Lol
curseddurst   19-12-2023 05:37  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the review
dseto200   18-12-2023 14:52  Acceptance  +2   
ihavenolife9999   18-12-2023 11:34  Acceptance  +1   
shygai88   18-12-2023 09:35  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Latinbrutal   18-12-2023 09:06  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   18-12-2023 02:27  Karma  +2   
Throwaway415   18-12-2023 01:35  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   17-12-2023 23:49  Karma  +3   Fun