Registered 2-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2023 21:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[KH] Young Mainland Girl

Name: Didn’t ask, iirc she’s on the 10th floor on the right side
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, pth
Face: 3.5
Body: 3.5/5 - Nice body, has a flat stomach and not thin like most PRC girls has some ass
Height: 166cm i usually prefer shorter, I couldn’t tell because the rooms are slightly higher and I thought she was shorter which is my preference.
Skill: 3.5
Service: 4/5 seems experienced
GFE: 2/5 probably since my Chinese isn’t that good.
Price & Session Length: 500 30 mins
Repeat: No, I’d look for another girl next time

So this is the first time I went up KH, I actually got confused and entered the flight of stairs further right. It’s left of the corner of the building to enter, you’ll see a lot of people go in even at 4/5pm. My first thoughts on this place is wow, there’s a lot of people. I didn’t bother waiting for the elevator and walked up instead. The first doors I checked were from the third floor and I worked my way up, there were some Russian on the 8th if I remember and some Thai ladyboys I presume since they were extra tall on the 11th/12th. I didn’t see anything I liked walking up to the 14th, there was one enthusiastic Thai girl who seemed around her 30s and quite cute but I checked out the floor above, which brought me to this mainland girl.

She had some make-up on and she looked young and quite cute. I assumed she was shorter than me since she was wearing heels but was actually taller than what I like. With some difficulty communicating through my broken Chinese I managed to confirm 500 for 30 mins. The space available was quite cramped and not really what I’m used to honestly. I had a quick shower in the small toilet and then got in the bed. I had a lie down and she sorted out the CBJ, once I was hard she got on top, she was quite good at riding cowgirl. After about 5 minutes she got tired though and swig chi did to mish, she was moaning quite mechanically, that with the nerves I felt in the environment made me finish quick. Think it was only 10 mins at that point, not my usual as I usually last 1-2 hours if I try. I asked her for a quick neck massage which she obliged making the punt 15 mins in total.

All in all, I probably wouldn’t come back again it’s cheaper than local clusters but I prefer walking up spas and local clusters than being in a crowded building and seeing tons of other dudes. Heck I probably will go to temple street for the WGs outside first. She’ll probably be type of some of the brothers here tho

Recent Ratings
dayyyy   17-12-2023 00:32  Acceptance  +1   
firsttimelong   16-12-2023 00:09  Acceptance  +1   what's local clusters?
ElonStark   15-12-2023 16:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
hclarkson1999   15-12-2023 15:27  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   15-12-2023 09:43  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   15-12-2023 04:33  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   15-12-2023 03:26  Karma  +4   
manANONYman   15-12-2023 02:18  Acceptance  +1