- Nationality & Language: Mandarin only
- Face: 5/5
- Body: 4/5 Petite
- Height: 160 cm
- Skill: 5/5
- Service: 4/5
- Price: 1800  for 60 minutes
- WIR: Said shes leaving in 3 days

After a mesmerizing experience on monday at kawaii, i couldnt stop thinking about it so i hopped onto TG and made another appointment. Ad for 幼兒 is completely gone so i assume she has gone back to Shenzhen. I have her contact info but i figured ill try someone new to really get an idea of what kawaiispa is like. Booking again was extremely easy, agent replies very quickly. Nice big room, spacious shower.

小K was the one who welcomed me into the spa and returned to the room after i had showered. Doesn't exactly resemble the picture in the ad but she is very cute, definitely MCOT. She is extremely welcoming and makes good conversation (although she speaks only mandarin and i dont speak it at all, she pulled out her translator app to communicate with me whenever she noticed i was just nodding acting like i understood what she said haha. Translator came in handy the most when she asked what i wanted to do) She is a very fun girl and she definitely makes u feel comfortable. She tapped the tip of LB while i was face down and said "i like hehe". Very cute, very GFE.

No massage, went straight into the CB -> Nuru. More LFK, CB, and made her way down to give some attention to the jewels and then BBBJ. She gives a GOOD BBBJ. Great suction, great speed, i rarely feel like i could finish just off of a BJ but she is GOOD. I pulled her back up for some more LFK and picked her up and laid her down on the bed. More LFK and kissed and licked my way down into DATY. She seemed "shy" and had her hands covering LS but it was more of a "shy" move and doesnt actually stop u. I moved her hands away with no resistance and went to town. DATY and gradually added in some FIV. She got very into this and after a while i moved up, locked eyes and licked off my fingers. At this point she asked me what i wanted to do with her and i said i wanted FS. She smiled, tried to discuss how much but needed the translator app again. Agreed on 1800 and she pulled out the dom. During FIV i could feel she is very tight and the second i had 2 fingers inside, i knew i wanted in. Dom'd up and she got on top for CG. She rides enthusiastically and felt amazing. At this point she is fully into it. After a while she pulled me up and i fucked her long and hard for like 10 minutes nonstop. I love it when they pull you close and tight the harder and faster u go. If u even start to slow down, they'll pull u closer and they move to keep it going. If the body language wasnt enough to show that she was loving it, her face was starting to get red as she begged for more. Up until this point, it was only LFK with her lips sealed tight but now it was full DFK. Eventually i inside the bag, went for a few more pumps and pulled out. We both needed a few minutes to catch our breaths afterwards. She said something and again needed the translator app... it said "wow LB is great!" haha nice confidence booster. Chatted for a bit, exchanged WeChat, paid up and off i went.

I saw someone said FS is hard to get at Kawaii but in these 3 days, im 2/2 there atm. The first time, the ad did say extra services can be available if connection is there, this time it did not say that. I feel if u get her hot n heavy during DATY, FS is on the table if she likes it. Chatting during P1 helps a lot too to build some kind of connection so its less transactional. Overall, KawaiiSpa so far has been 2 of the best punts ive ever had with only one thai WG at JSL who comes close. Mainland WGs are NEVER this great at walk-ups especially the younger ones (20s). 小K is a very fun girl and she did mention that other ppl dont like her, go make some appointments and give her a reason to come back to HK! She is so cute and such a fun girl (occasional bites on my ass and bit my arm a bit during mish), makes light jokes, and clearly expressed interest in LB right from the jump. In another world, i could 1000% see myself dating her.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Zapxxx   28-3-2024 20:21  Acceptance  +1   
Koolakulak   29-2-2024 00:29  Acceptance  +1   
Tim8land   27-2-2024 04:40  Acceptance  +1   
energylung   26-2-2024 14:37  Karma  +4   Good share but shld lock it
homer168   25-2-2024 19:00  Karma  +5   Excellent read - thanks for sharing
jackchan79   25-2-2024 14:56  Karma  +3   Hmm for spas/HGs the price seems not bad
frollics1   25-2-2024 08:46  Acceptance  +5   
ccyc   27-12-2023 22:18  Karma  +2   
mrmellowg   27-12-2023 11:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
biggerhotel   22-12-2023 21:21  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Leg_o_man   21-12-2023 07:52  Karma  +4   Excellent
OBOne   15-12-2023 17:36  Acceptance  +1   
TedKoppel   15-12-2023 15:50  Karma  +3   
Roppongi1   14-12-2023 12:52  Karma  +5   Kawaii has changed business model recently, some offering FS @1.8-2k.
boscitc   14-12-2023 11:27  Karma  +8   
Adwxxiv   14-12-2023 02:34  Acceptance  +1   Wow thanks for sharing!
dienw   14-12-2023 01:43  Karma  +3   Great, thanks!
Tim8land
Nookie Newbie

UID 135049
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-10-2015
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2024 05:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 slickric423's post

So you have to bring your own dom when FS is possible?