Location Formerly HK
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2023 08:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok- Thailand] 7 Heaven - Tina

Thread Subject: Tina @ 7 Heaven
Date & Time of Session: 10 Dec 2023 at 1600h
Name: Tina
Link: https://www.7-heavenbkk.com/tina - the one with seems accurate - although she is darker than in the photo
Agent: none
Nationality & Language: Thai. She can communicate in English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: probably around 160cm, even though her profile said 165cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1.3k Baht for 40min, 200 bhat for Mirror Room, plus 100 bhat as tips
Repeat: No, but only because i would try other girls like Lin

First time to 7 Heaven, having landed in BKK just yesterday.
I went into 7 Heaven with the intentional of trying Lin or Tokyo, as they were mentioned often on this forum.
However, after looking at the available girls (Lin was also available) I went with who I thought I would prefer by looks - Tina.
I also chose to upgrade to Mirror room, as I had read somewhere that without it there appears to be little privacy, and no shower.
She was free almost immediately - Her face was 80% accurate to the picture, and her body was not slim or tall, but curvy so not bad. Dark skinned but so was her picture, and I don't have a preference when it comes to skin color.

She took me to the mirror room, and left me for a quick moment. The mirror room was small and dirty, with a shower in the corner and a mattress on the ground, with a light stand which lit the room. Not much, but it will do.
Tina came back with a towel and told me to shower, whilst she put a scarf over the light so the room was slightly dimmer (I guess so the girls can hide their flaws and make up more).
I showered quickly, and she helped me wash my LB to make sure it was clean.
Quickly to bed, and then she proceed to tie her hair up - just like in all the memes when giving a BJ - lol. I understood now why she had her hair down usually - Her face is a bit bigger and roundish to what shows on the picture.

She asked me to lie down, took off her top (big fake tits, I would say C to D cup), and started with nipple kissing and playing with my balls. With her tits hanging, she rubbed them quickly around my chest, before slowly moving down to my balls and LB and gently licked and play with them for a moment. Then she proceeded with the BBBJ, where she rhythmically moved up and down on my LB, deepthroat.  She started slowly but then got faster and faster. When I finally could not hold my release and finished in her mouth - she did not stop whilst I blew my load, and Tina sucked until the very last drop.
When done, she did go into the shower to spit it out (I wasn't expecting her to shallow btw).
Not much teasing or using her tongue when giving the BBBJ, but all in all I was happy with my session.

Recent Ratings
15633381   15-12-2023 18:30  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   13-12-2023 09:35  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   13-12-2023 09:26  Karma  +10   "she did not stop whilst I blew my load"...