Reading Access 40
Registered 14-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2023 17:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wan Chai - Bargin?

When: Mid December
Location: Wan Chai - 1/F Thompson Builind all the way to the end
Agent: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en/advertisement/191644 (i think)
Name: Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 7/5
Price & Session Length: 900 (two shots and nuru massage)
Repeat: really depends

Short read

900 for 2 shorts with semi bj and hj and massage and it was nuru. In Wan Chai.

Long read

Strange Punt this time. I went in the afternoon with the intention of looking for KK in the same building(https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en/advertisement/198162) , I mean come on, look at the photos, defo want to. But alas to my disappointmemt, the lady who opened the door looked not one bit like the photos and I just kindly wave my hand and said bye. Seriously, these B&S are really a downer. I walked down to the 1st floor and went all the way to the end with the intention of massage.

Lady opens the door and still lools nothing like Coco but had two giant balloons. I thought meh, lunch break is short, why not. So I went in and she was very welcoming. She wore a mask  but can tell she was in her 30s.i took a shower and laid down and said I go for a normal happy rub and tug for 500. It was pleasant amd the room was dimmed nicely. She then ask if I be interested in extras and I asked what has she got. She said something for 1300 and I'm like nahhhh just the normal usual for the norm. There was a bit of a quiet silenced and she was still massaging me. She then said 900 two bjs, I waz like hmmm that sounds fair and replied "2 times both finish?". She said yeah and I thought ahhh what thr hell, why not. I said yes. She was really happy and were more into massaging my back.

ROUND 1

Then she went out the room for no reason but i though meh I'm tired, let me lay here as a starfish. She came back to what I assume she washed her mouth and brought more oil. What i didnt know was she got naked start to give me nuru massage and boys, her nipple got hard whilst rubbing my back. It was a great feeling. 8 minutes in told me to turn over and without warning slams her mouth in to my LB. No warning, but now my full LB is in her mouth and she smiles at me and starts to really work her mouth. Sucks for 5 minutes and starts to use her hand and wow I finish quick that round and bloated my soldiers everywhere. She was making small convo in between tell me to go shower before next round. I thought to myself, can I even do another round? But like my soldiers, i need to soldier on.

ROUND 2

Washed come back out and laid down. She did her outside wash mouth routine again and comes back giving me a small gentle massage. It was pretty nice, 10  minutes in, my LB is back and she knows it and boom mouth down no warning. I did not complain amd enjoyed the process. Not gonna lie boys, round 1 got me good and it's taking me awhile to build up. But the thing is, she didnt give me up. Kept sucking and touching me and forcing me to touch her giant balloons (they are amazing) and finally I was able to make the shot.

Finished and I think I'm in that clear state where my brain thinks normally and I'm like in zen (kiddiing)
So i showered and got my clothes back on. Here's the thing, in my brain I assume it was 500 + 900 since the massage (nuru) and stuff. I thought she said plus 900. But I was wrong, when i asked, total? She said 900. Done. I got out as quuck as I can because for all that for 900. Wow. No way, I thought I was dreaming but nope, it's true. So that's all, the only thing is, she's a bit older but she knows and has experience in whatvshe does. Go enjoy lads.

[ Last edited by  garaligh17 at 12-12-2023 17:19 ]

Recent Ratings
Up8   4-1-2024 21:42  Karma  +2   Sounds good! Interested
recluse   4-1-2024 15:06  Acceptance  +1   
dayyyy   20-12-2023 16:42  Karma  +2   
frollics1   17-12-2023 12:38  Acceptance  +5   is full sex on the menu?\
FunnyBones   13-12-2023 23:03  Karma  +3   
ohmicmic   13-12-2023 11:21  Acceptance  +1   rare find in wc now, old one also asks for 900 only nuru.
LittleWing   13-12-2023 03:20  Karma  +3   
slickric423   13-12-2023 01:22  Karma  +5   
myketin   12-12-2023 21:53  Karma  +3   Good find!
Daveinasia
Nookie Newbie

UID 299835
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-12-2023
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline