Date & Time of Session: Friday evening
Name: Forgot to ask
Nationality & Language: Thai & English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5: ~160cm, nice (and gently suckable) areolas
Skill: 1/5
GFE: 0.5/5
PSE: 0
Price:  $600 for 20mn (didn't return "expected" $50 change)
Will return: No

Last door to check over several visits, I was hoping that a megatittied Thai meant to be available in this building would open – alas not. Having gone through most I might try a remaining couple of famous providers on my to-do list, otherwise I am done with this side of Causeway Bay.
Came in, paid upfront, uneventful shower, catbath, CBJ, then mostly "pain/don't do this/don't do that". Ended up uncapping myself and shooting my load on her left nipple after a brief mish session.
She might not have wanted to be there but c'mon… Said that everyone has some bad days and some other punters may find her in better spirits, she is not bad raw material. Though one thing I found particularly annoying is that she insisted to wank me fairly energetically during catbath and I had to guide her hand away several times.

[ Last edited by  Hobbier at 12-12-2023 15:01 ]

Recent Ratings
boscitc   12-12-2023 16:16  Karma  +8   :(
HK_Legend   12-12-2023 15:56  Karma  +10   Sympathy Ks. Thanks to warn others about this one.
LittleWing   12-12-2023 14:58  Karma  +3