Subject: Osaka - Love Life Show and Tobita Shinchi (Japan part 2)
leheup
Musky Member

UID 292387
Digest Posts 0
Credits 117
Posts 8
Karma 116
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2023 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Osaka - Love Life Show and Tobita Shinchi (Japan part 2)

Love Life Show

Date & Time of Session:  December 2023
Name: Love Life https://lvlf.jp/staff/
Nationality & Language: Japanese but counter staff fluent in English
Face:  ?/10
Body: ?/10
Skill: ?/10
Service: ?/10
GFE:?/10
Price & Session Length:  8.5k for 1 hour
Repeat: No

The ? will make sense as you read further.

I heard about this place in TAG and wanted to pay a visit because Im too tired for Tobita after clocking in 25k steps for the day. Essentially it is a masturbation show where you'll be placed in a room with a supposedly one-way mirror to watch girls doing miscellaneous things and you'll be given an option to call the girl to come to your mirror and start touching herself which you can then also start touching yourself lol.

So that evening I make my way up the building (the shop is on the 4th floor). I arrived and wow realised there is 2 salaryman waiting in line too. Overall i think I waited 20 mins out in the cold? Zzzzzz already not feeling good about this. When my turn came, the counter man greeted me, initially thinking im also Japanese because of my East asian looking descent but told him I only speak english and he fluently managed to converse in the same language. He introduced me to a couple of options, I took the one which is 1hr that comes with the option to call the girls twice (to do the show in front of your mirror, roughly 10 mins each). Before heading into the room/cube, the staff will use that airport metal detector thingy to scan if you have any recording device on you and the fine is 500k LOL, so yeah do watchout you deviants.  

Immediately heading in, I realized that the time you visit the shop is quite important as you wouldn't know which girl will be on duty (as you would only know their names/number if you visited previously). For my visit, there were 3 girls on duty all wearing school uniform which is the selling point of this shop. It was.... a bit of a letdown because 2 of the girls aren't that attractive (a bit too plump for my taste and I focus on the face a lot). However, the other girl was pretty cute, she looked a bit like Kim Chaewon from LSF with a petite figure. And she was in the middle of the 'show" which is basically a combination of bare tits rubbing on the window, mirror licking, and shoving her pussy (but covered) for you to enjoy. At this point I realized actually, the mirror isn't exactly one way because I can see the salaryman trying to shove his shaft on the mirror with her mouth on the otherside. At this point I made a mistake thinking, hey it is a free show let me enjoy it first, not knowing that this girl was also booked by other people so by the time i called for her, I had to wait 30-40 mins after only she comes for my turn. And you must be thinking what about the other 2 girls? well....Im sure there are 5-6 other 'guest' watching the show but.. darwinism at full display i guess, only the good ones get picked which is kind of sad as i see one of the girl actually teared up a lil. Why does the ugly reality of life spoil my mood for watching this show? Anyways, in the end 2 of those girls got called too by other watchers.

The other thing I would like to point out is that you call the girls by the number on the tag they are wearing but depending on which room you got placed in, it might be difficult to see what the number is, which happened to me ZZZZZ. Anyways, the Kim Chaewon-looking girl came up to my mirror and started to doing the work. Man she is petite but hot, I was just imagining if I could hold her throughout the entire session. Too bad she doesn't flash her pussy like the other girls so I guess it depends. Also because I dont speak Japanese, it is hard to converse (even though it is supposed to be one-way mirror so you cant but.... you get the point). Busted my nut as she got her lips plastered on my mirror. Tissues and sanitizers are all available. I didn't bother calling the second time since I've already busted plus it will only be the same show anyway cause the other girls aren't my type.

Probably will not repeat given that I can just go to Tobita but this seems to be a place where if you know the names and the schedule of the girls (which I belatedly realized they have it on their site), then you can come for some deviant behavior and quick nut.

Tobita Shinchi

Date & Time of Session:  December 2023
Name: Tobita Shinchi, and like most Tobita review, you simply cant remember the shop name or the provider
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face:  9/10
Body: 10/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE:6/10
Price & Session Length: 21k for 30 mins
Repeat: Yes

I've heard lots about Tobita Shinchi and this was my first time heading to this place. Came here around 5.30pm and already there are some crowds in this place. My focus is mainly on the Main and Youth Street. And I think like I spent 30 mins walking laps and just couldn't make up my mind, part of it is because I'm nervous because it is such an open setting. Pretty much 100% of the mamasan waved at me, mostly because of my East Asian looking face but I will say, mamasan not waving at you doesnt mean she won't accept you so my fellow gaijins just go for it. Now there are lots of review online saying this place is filled with 9/10 or 10/10s, from my POV, it is closer to mainly 7 to 8s and a handful of 9 to 10s. On my 6th lap (i think), i've decided to make a decision and did a shortlist of which shop i wanted to go. So going down the main street again, one girl which looks like a very pretty modern-age gyaru, blonde hair, ample chest and very slim fit body caught my eye but I was stupid and dumb and decided to go to the end of the road before turning back. And behold the embolden words of Tobita Shinchi, "if something caught your eye, then just go for it". Literally 10 seconds after I came back to the shop, she was gone! Dammit, I thought but genuine i was thinking maybe I should settle for plan B but decided to wait it out 30 mins like an idiot at a local pub nearby LOL. But hey 30 mins after, she was there AGAIN, immediately I stormed it and asked if foreigners are OK which she replied yes woohoo.

As we scale up the stairs into the room, she start saying annyeonghaseyo thinking im korean but i replied im not so we both got flustered lol but the view of her tighs in her short white pants as we go up man those look juicy . Went into the room and she made it clear on the rules, touching all the parts fo her body is OK but NO kissing. A bummer but it is expected as the experience at Tobita Shinchi is supposedly sterile. We stripped down and I had a good look at her body, wow just amazing. Very very slim but ample tits that felt real. Started with a CBJ before heading into cowgirl. CBJ is nothing to shout at but she is just so hot that I gone hard instantly. Cowgirl is a lil weird because our bone kept hitting so it killed the vibe a lil. Before we switched to missionary and man the girl can take a pounding. I aasked to switch to doggy but she said no, i guess it kinda make sense, she needs to keep her appearance if she is getting a customer every 30 mins. Either way, I managed to bust before the time was up, just barely.

A decent experience overall. The quality of the girls are great, don't think I'll ever get close to one IRL but it is expensive given how forgettable/commoditized the experience is. there are some other really great girls too, even one looking like Sakura Miyawaki. A key difference I felt was the Youth Street had a lot more 'cute' looking girls while Main Street is more on being sexy or pretty.

On that note, I'll be heading to HK and BKK for work soon so any daigor got any recommendation of hot mainland girls incall/outcall do let me know (affordable ofc heh). I recall seeing a very hot post on newbie reports recently. I also have yet to post my first Fiwfans experience with Nori (bad) here (too lazy to type out).

[ Last edited by  leheup at 8-12-2023 10:13 ]

Recent Ratings
neekojanna   10-2-2024 01:52  Acceptance  +1   Good details
hitsuji   11-1-2024 23:47  Acceptance  +1   
Relanna   10-12-2023 05:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Latinbrutal   9-12-2023 07:49  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   9-12-2023 03:28  Karma  +5   
Phaychay   9-12-2023 00:33  Karma  +4   
ihavenolife9999   8-12-2023 11:20  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   8-12-2023 10:50  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   8-12-2023 10:42  Karma  +4   
Partaker   8-12-2023 10:08  Karma  +2