Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2023 12:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Quick Session with Thai Kat

Date & Time of Session:  Dec 06
Name:  Kat (207D second door last right) ,
Nationality & Language: Thai ( little English )
Face:  4/5 (Thai version of Gemma Chan from the creator and marvel movie eternals )
Body: 3.5/5 ( nicely done soft tits with little scar underneath, soft skin, average ass)
Height:  5'5
Service: 3/5 (half DFK, half BBBJ, she use a lot of the tip of tongue for some reason)
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $400 + tips 30min
Repeat: nah, too much choice.

Wanted to check out JSL new batch, Chinese and Thai ratio 2:1 ( so much Chinese these days )
Saw the new 302A thai group. One really top class looking but when I ask if kiss and massage available ( she speak Mandarin, told me "why don't you go massage parlor ). Even face and body is 10s... That attitude is big "nono" for me ..
Also 6 floor there are few ruskie $800, but the wasn't feeling it ..
306 (middle door) theres bubbly big tits lady also I tried before...but always occupied....there are some Chinese also look great just didn't want to risk the up selling during session.
So settle down with to 207D Kat... Thai $400 in JSL not too bad. Nice attitude, but felt like she is inexperienced.... kind of like GFE..shower together, very normal....offer those one time towels which never dry.. on to action, starting with BBBJ, she didn't a proper BBBJ, just a lot of tongue action..kind of like teasing...Cap on ....CG, this is the highlight, bouncing boobs, can feel she is trying...after few minutes she got tired, on to missionary, keep playing with her tits and gather her hand together to squeeze that titty out !! Move on to standing doggy with her facing the mirror, she does that silence moan, so I'm not sure if she is enjoying or not.
After doggy try change position and pull out  realize the broken dom, but it seem like I broke it when I pull out after doggy, cause felt like the dom is on during the whole session.
Maybe the dom are too thin... So not really paying much attention.
At last,  finished with missionary with one leg on the side, that way felt like I can go deeper

Recent Ratings
slickric423   9-12-2023 03:35  Karma  +5