Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mandarin and Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5 - large but fake upper, with slim frame and soft skin
Height:  160cm (ish)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: not applicable
Price & Session Length: $1300 for 60 mins (Nuru + BBBJ)
Repeat: Leaning to yes, but not before trying some others.

Having been disappointed by the somewhat soul-less experience from a HG (see other report), this punt was back in a spa/sauna that I’d seen pop up a lot in these forums - Kawaii. Contacting the agent was a breeze via TG, and I asked about two girls before settling on Hera.

Instructions were very clear on where to arrive, and exact address, floor and unit was provided upon arrival at the initial location. Compared to the first spa I’d visited, this one was a bit more dingy. However, it was plenty lively and walking through the front door I was greeted by a waiting room with several girls sitting on a sofa. I confirmed I was meeting Hera, before being led to my room which was spacious and had a larger shower cubicle than the other spa I first tried. The decor was not as nice, and it seemed more “temporary” and makeshift, but it was clean enough.

Hera popped her head in and gave me a cute smile before saying she’d be right back with some more towels. I will say that she doesn’t look that alike to the TG photo, with the only resemblance being her short hair and height. Nonetheless, already a much warmer experience than the HG I tried days before. When she came in I saw she had a small but sexy frame, with the biggest chest I’d seen so far on any of the girls I’d booked. Definitely fake, but a solid C for sure. Anyway, she told me to lay face down and proceeded to P1.

P1
A nice firm massage that actually felt nicer than some regular massages I’ve had around HK. So clearly Hera had picked up some skills here. Not much chatting at this point, which was probably for the best as I was really enjoying her massage and could feel myself unwinding as she kneaded me.

P2
After the flip, she started with the typical cat bath and rubbing herself on me. She got the nuru gel out and the sliding began. This was my first time trying Nuru, and I’m not sure who I feel about the alarmingly warm gel, which very quickly loses its heat and becomes quite cold (in air conditioned rooms anyway). I’ll give it a few more tries before making my mind up. Some obviously fake, but nice sounding moans came out from her while she was sliding around. She then stopped to ask me if I wanted “recycling”, which I initially had no idea what it meant, so she had to spell that out for me - basically BBBJ. I agreed, not knowing at the time that she was upselling me - hah! rookie mistake on my part. TBH, it was a pretty damn good BBBJ, so props to her for skill.

This went on for a solid while before she came up and let me suck on her upper body. Her chest felt great in my hands, so apparently I don’t care if they are fake, as long as they are big and round. Yum. She moved on to giving me my first Russian/TF (yes, nobody ever had a chest big enough to do it to me before), so that was something new, if a bit so-so. In hindsight I wish I had put her mouth back on my LB again.

Anyway, P2 lasted a while longer before . Unlike my first spa/sauna, this WG didn’t lay me down again to finish with a head massage in the remaining time. She did clean me up nicely, and led me to the shower cubicle for a gentle and good clean. She got quite chatty during this part and we got to know each other a bit better. This put me more at ease and made me not feel like it was purely a transaction. I got a good look at her, observed her height and confirmed that she was indeed not the same girl in the TG photo. But nonetheless quite cute and had a good looking body on her. The very slightest baby fat on her waist, but very much still slim.

We continuing chatting while we dried off and put our clothes on. She didn’t rush me out the room, but I didn’t feel like hanging around too long so I asked for the total damage, which is when I learned that she upsold me $300 on the BBBJ. You live and you learn.

Anyway, overall Hera provided a more positive experience than the HG, but compared to my first SPA punt, the service was not as charming. Either I got very lucky with my maiden voyage or I’m having a “you never forget your first” moment. Onwards and upwards (hopefully).

Recent Ratings
myketin   5-12-2023 22:43  Karma  +3   
LittleWing   5-12-2023 15:43  Karma  +3   
FunnyBones   5-12-2023 06:19  Karma  +2   
mister.bayarea   5-12-2023 02:00  Acceptance  +1