Registered 4-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2023 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taipei] New Royal Pavillion - Yi Rou

Thread Subject: [Taipei] New Royal Pavillion - Yi Rou
Date & Time of Session: Oct 2023
Name: 以柔 (Yi Rou)
Link: https://elvis-fun.com/3321/ (location link, no direct profile)
Agent: 小E
Nationality & Language: Taiwan, Mandarin
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Height: 5'4''
Skill: 1/10
Service: 4/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 1/10
Price & Session Length:  $3100ntd + $5000ntd, 60min
Repeat: possibly

Detailed report of your experience:

Tried out Taipei's scene. Previously have only tried in Tokyo. I found the website on google maps and decided to contact the LINE for booking. They require you to try one time without appointment before you can make direct bookings.

After my first time, they sent me the recommended list. I believe this is curated by each agent individually, so YMMV. The websites are managed by different operators and the locations seemed to be operated by the mafia. Mine was essentially a google presentation document. It was updated every 24hours.

Onto the actual booking, I booked Yi Rou at the New Royal location. The location was nicer than most, it was themed like an e-cafe. Even had game art on the walls.

They directed me to my room and told me to take a shower. After I was done showering, Yi Rou came in. She looked incredibly young with a nice body. Very skinny with abs, but still had a hour glass figure.

Around D size breasts and a round ass.

Now the bad part. The service was non existent, but her description said she was fresh and inexperienced. It was kind of a turn on actually. So bad that it was kind of good.

It started a 2/10 massage that lasted about 5 min. She asked me to turn around and then worked her way to stroking me. Her hand tech was so bad I thought it must have been a joke. She looked like a child smashing one of those rubber mallets.

I couldn't take it so I asked if she did anything else. She said that she charges $10,000ntd for FS. I haggled for $5000ntd, to which she accepted before I can finish my sentence.

She then gave with a similarly funny BJ, so I asked her if we can start sex instead.

She asked if I had a condom. Which I forgot to bring. She told me the shop charges $300ntd for the condom, otherwise I can BBFS for free. I thought this was a strange offer, so I chose the BBFS.

Overall the sex technique was subpar as well. So i more or less just took the lead and told her which positions to be in. After doing all the positions I wanted, I was about to cum but wasn't sure if I can cum inside. So just to be safe I pulled out and cummed on her body.

She cleaned us up and then showered. That was the end of it. Walked me out to the door and said goodbye.

TLDR. It was a good time. Technique was bad. Service was non existent. But she was hot and young, in addition I was able to BBFS.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
willwill8   23-12-2023 17:40  Karma  +4   
antoniobarra   18-12-2023 15:58  Acceptance  +1   
Relanna   10-12-2023 03:03  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   7-12-2023 01:09  Karma  +4   
burgundy25   7-12-2023 00:37  Karma  +2   Be careful out there mate
Skepti10   5-12-2023 08:35  Karma  +8   
mister.bayarea   5-12-2023 02:03  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   4-12-2023 20:37  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   4-12-2023 20:05  Karma  +3   
manhands   4-12-2023 14:57  Karma  +4