Registered 30-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2023 18:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL (Hong Kong) Below Average experience

Date : Dec, 2nd, 4ish pm, 2023
Nationality: Mainland Chinese
Language: Chinese, little English, can understand some Canto
Face: 2.5/5 (average looking face, looks very shy and innocent)
Body: 2.5/5 (small and petite)
Service: 1.5/5 (effort was questionable)
Damage: 600
Repeat: No

Coming back to JSL browsing around trying to find a girl I’ve been to but no luck, went through the floors but nothing exciting. Found 308b, decided to give her a shot since she looked innocent af. Went in, showered together and I asked if kissing was allowed, she replied no but can kiss the melons. I dried myself off and laid on the bed, she gave me a CBJ, it was pretty good but literally 30 seconds later she stopped. After the CBJ she told me to be on top so I start pumping in mish, I tried fingering her but she said no touching. We then switched to doggy then after I wanted to be on bot. She being on top was disappointing, all she did was move back and fourth, I had to physically move her up and down with my hands on her ass which was not the best experience, after a couple pumps she wanted to change positions because she was tired, we switched back to doggy and after a couple mins I nutted. After the deed, she helped clean me up and we showered individually. I then paid and dipped

Conclusion:
During the whole experience we did chat for a bit, she seems like a cool person but experience wise she’s the typa girl that should be your last resort.

[ Last edited by  LilDaunt at 2-12-2023 23:50 ]

Recent Ratings
slickric423   3-12-2023 04:32  Karma  +5   hard to find good chinese WGs in walk-ups, gotta pay premium prices with HGs
pplplay   3-12-2023 01:08  Karma  +3   Tried her as well. Only plus is her young age and body service is sub par
FunnyBones   2-12-2023 22:01  Karma  +2   
LittleWing   2-12-2023 18:14  Karma  +3   Better luck next time!